29.

(Luna's P.O.V.)

It's been a few days now. Aiden has come to visit me multiple times. Sometimes he sleeps here. He brings me food. He helps me. He forces me to eat so I won't get sick again. He talks to me, but I don't say anything.

Until today.

He came into the room with food in his hands.

"Hey, How are you sweetie?" He said, walking towards me with a smile on his face. He calls me that a lot. I don't know why.

"Why do you keep on visiting me? Why are you still trying to help me?? Why..?" I said in a calm voice.

"Because I care about you."

...

"That's what you say that all the time," I reply. "You say that you care about me. You take care of me. But then you hurt me. Stop acting like you care...I know you don't. I know what you're doing!"

He frowned, staring at me.

"I really do care, Luna...I'm doing this because I want you to get better. I'm the reason that you keep on getting sick. I'm the reason that Trisha stabbed you. I'm the reason that you're here. And I want to make up for that," he said.

"But you wanted this!" I respond.

"I didn't. I just wanted your attention. Trisha used to be my girlfriend and she tricked me. She said that you would notice me if I did all of that to you. And yes, you did notice me, but now you think that I'm the bad guy. I didn't want this to happen...I swear. Please, believe me.." He said. He then left, but said that he'd come back. I didn't know where he was going, but what if it's all a joke? I don't know if I should believe him or not. He hurt me too many times. But he also took care of me.

...

He's so confusing.