Reunion

SaniahPrater 's idea:

Maybe you should do one with Kathleen being a victim of assault. Olivia and Elliott Reunite but this time him and Kathy are over😊 . Elliott ignores liv but liv becomes annoyed and tries to get answers then one day she has enough blows up infront of everyone and demands for answers. He tells her while choking on tears on telling her about Maureen dying she feels horrible and cries at this point everyone is staring at them crying reconnecting and then he goes on about dickie killing himself and so on.

[I am only going to do Kathleen right now the others can be its own one shots hope that's okie]

-----------------------------------

"Sarge, we have a victim of assault sitting outside at my desk. She says she knows you. And she just wants to talk to you." Amanda says to Liv.

Liv nodded and walked out, she saw Elliots daughter, Kathleen sitting there. So she walked over to her. "Kathleen."

Kathleen looked up and got up to hug Liv. "I was assaulted."

"By who?"

"My moms boyfriend.."

"I thought--"

"Kathleen?!" A familiar voice says. It was Elliot.

"Dad." Kathleen ran to her father.

Moments later Elliot and Liv were talking alone. And Liv couldn't stop looking at how much he grown up. The older he got the hotter he got. Thus, she kissed him. And that moment wouldn't be that easy to let go of.