He Asks You To Be His Girlfriend

Rem

It had been a few weeks since you and Rem became close friends, however, Rem has developed strong feelings towards you. He fell in love with the moment you met him. Rem knew that he would never fall in love with a human but, he could no longer ignore his feelings anymore. Rem was about to leave the third library until you came barging through the doors and you slammed them shut.

You were panting with exhaustion and Rem said,"(Y/n)? what were you running from?" You looked at Rem and said,"Listen, Rem, if anybody asks you didn't see me." You ran off to hide somewhere while Rem stood there a bit confused until Lindo came in and he said,"Rem, have you seen (Y/n) anywhere?" Rem shook his head for a no and said,"No I haven't seen her, what's your reason for looking for her?" Lindo shook his head and said,"It's nothing if you see her tell her I'm looking for her."

Lindo leaves and you then peeked out of your hiding spot, which was under the desk. You said,"Is he gone?" Rem turned to look at you and said,"All clear." You sighed of relief and you then got out of your hiding spot and mumbled,"That was close." You sat down on the couch and Rem came over to you and said,"What was that about? why was Lindo chasing you?" You looked up at Rem and said,"It's complicated and it'll take too long to explain."

Rem sits next to you and you then said,"Anyway, it doesn't matter, I'm completely worn out from all of that running." Rem smirked at you which made you confused at first. You asked him,"Uh, Rem what's with that smirk on your face?" Rem grabbed both of you wrists and he pins you down on the couch. You blushed bright red and Rem said,"I can't take this anymore." You were confused at this and said,"What can't you take any more?"

Rem looked at your (E/c) eyes and said,"Ignoring my feelings towards you." You blushed a darker shade of red and Rem leans closer to your face and he said,"I love you." You were shocked at first but your racing heart settles down and you smiled at Rem. You said,"I love you too." Rem was surprised that you returned his feelings and he then smiled back at you. Rem pressed his forehead against yours and said,"Good because I'm not going to let you go."

Urie

You were slightly angry why? because your hypnotising spell doesn't seem to be working from before with the other boys but when it comes to Urie, it seems he's immune to your spell so you had given up, in the end, other wise he would have learned about you being a Succubus.

You walked around in the school hallways with some of the boys staring at your perfect body. You looked Urie and he was being surrounded by some of his admirers. After spending time with Urie, you've developed feelings towards him. You walked past him and Urie saw you. You turned your head and you saw Urie staring at you. You beckoned him to follow you and that's what he did. Urie follows you into an empty classroom.

Urie sighs of relief and said,"Thank you so much for helping me back there, my sweet butterfly." You smiled at him and said,"Not at all, Urie, I knew that you were starting to get uncomfortable around those girls." Urie suddenly walks over to you and he backs you against the wall and says,"Maybe they'll go away if..." You looked at him in the eye and said,"If what?" Urie smirked and said,"If you become my girlfriend, that is if you want my sweet butterfly." You smiled and said,"Yes!"

Even you were a Succubus, you didn't need to use one of your love spells to force Urie yours which was lucky for you because you loved him so much.

Mage

It had been a while since you and Mage were close friends. You did develop a small crush on the student council member. You were a tough girl but you did fell in love with the tall handsome guy. You were in the middle of class bored out of your mind until someone broke the classroom door down. You looked up and it was Mage. The teacher frowned and said,"What do you think you're doing?! we're in the middle of class!"