He Gets Jealous

Rem

You were in the library with Rem while he was going through some reports at his desk you were walking around in the library trying to look for something to read. What you didn't notice was that Urie was looking at your behind as you were standing on a stool to get a book which was slightly out of your reach. Urie smirked at you and he went over to you. After Rem finished with his reports he went to look for you only to spot Urie having his hand next to your head while talking to you. Rem frowned and he walked over to Urie and he grabbed his collar and he pulled him away from you.

You were surprised at this and Urie then said,"Rem! what are you doing?!" Rem glared at Urie and said,"I could ask you the same thing Urie, why are you talking to her?" Urie smirked and said,"I was only talking to her because you were busy with your so-called reports, she looked lonely anyway." You were about to say something but Rem grabbed your wrist after releasing Urie and he dragged you away from him. As you were being dragged by the wrist, you said,"Rem what's gotten into you?" Rem ignored you and once the two of you were far away from Urie, Rem pins you against the wall and he kisses you roughly on the lips.

Your face was a bright red colour, similar to Lindo's hair. You tried to push Rem away from you but his lips were locked with yours and he refused to pull away. Rem finally pulled away and you were panting for air slightly. Rem looked down at you and he said,"Don't get close to any of the other student council members, you're mine and mine alone." You looked up at Rem and that was when you finally figured it out. You smirked and said,"Rem Kaginuki, were you jealous back there?" Rem blushed a little and he looked away from you and he said,"Don't say such ridiculous things (Y/n), I was not jealous." You couldn't hold back your laughs anymore and you then started giggling at him.

Rem glared at you and you then wrapped your arms around his neck. You smiled at him and said,"Rem, you've got nothing to be jealous about, I will always be your little devil and no one will even think about stealing me away from you, you wanna know something else? I will always love you no matter what." Rem smiled at this and he then kisses you with more passion making sure to remind you that you belong to him.

Urie

Urie was about to unleash his incubus side because Shiki was taking you away from him. You were always spending a lot more time with him since you felt sorry for him since he was always being picked on by the other student council members. Urie had just about enough of Shiki stealing you away from him whenever he was in one of his 'moods'. Urie looked around and he spotted you with Shiki, again. You were petting Shiki's head as he was complaining how Mage was saying that he was going chop his wings off but you didn't like that one bit when he said so you decided to pet his head to try and at least to calm him down a little.

Urie frowned when Shiki spotted him looking for you. Urie stomped over to you and he grabbed your wrist and said,"There you are my sweet butterfly I've been looking for you." You were about to say something until Urie dragged you away from Shiki and out of the student council room. You were wondering what was wrong with Urie until he took you to the greenhouse where you told him what you really were.

Urie shoves you onto the bench and he gets on top of you with an angry look in his eyes. You were surprised that he was acting like this. "Urie, what are you- hmmph?!" Your sentence was cut off when Urie smashed his lips onto yours. You were shocked at this and you then felt Urie's tongue explore your mouth. You were shocked at this and you tried to push him away from you but Urie wouldn't budge.

Urie pulled away and he looked at your exhausted form. You looked up to Urie and he said,"Stay away from Shiki and the other boys, it makes my blood boil every time I see you with one of them." You then finally realised why he was acting like this which only made you smile at him."