Tormented Souls

Naruto's POV

Naruto's face was hidden by the muscular, clothed body sitting on top of him. The man had light brown hair and blue eyes, just like Naruto's. Except these ones were full of rage and confusion. They seemed somewhat.. Tired. And lifeless. These eyes.. I know this feeling.. It's..-! It's him! He pinned Naruto down, holding his arm over the blond's head, growling loudly. Naruto gritted his teeth as he grabbed ahold of the man's wrist and kicked him in the gut, sending him flying right into a tree, with a big thud.

Kiba jumped down from a branch and charged at the man.
"Fang Over Fang!" He was heading right towards him, not thinking it through.
"No! Wait!" Naruto caught Kiba in time, before he could touch the morphing guy. He would have fallen on his face if Naruto hadn't caught him.
"Why? I could have gotten a clear shot!" The dog-boy complained as the others joined them, their eyes focused on the enemy's somewhat drunken moves.
"He's no ordinary shinobi, Kiba. This chakra..." Neji activated his Byakugan. ".. It's immense. And it's a little similar to Naruto's." Naruto growled lowly, catching everyone's attention, clenching his fists.

"This guy.. He's got some of Son's chakra.." Kurama protectively wrapped his tails around the blond, in the Tailed Beast Psyche.
"I know. He must be a Half-Blood." Naruto grunted upon the sight. He had a guess about the man's identity. Suddenly, a red cloak of chakra covered the man, one tail appearing. His teeth turned into fangs and his eyes turned a yellowish orange.
"ROOOOAAAAAR!!" The ground shook for a few seconds, the shout spliting their ears. Naruto parted his legs a little in order to gain more stability. In a second, the enemy appeared in front of the teen and crashed his furious hand on him. The blond raised his hands on top of his head once again as his hood flew back, revealing his face. He seemed calm. And indeed he was.

His eyes turned a demonic red while his whisker marks deepened and his teeth formed into sharp fangs. His right leg took off and sent the man upwards before he punched him in the chest, pulling the air out of his lungs.
Sasuke's eyes widened.
"Naruto!" Sasuke jumped next to Naruto as they observed the enemy from the cover of the trees.
"Don't! You can't-!" Naruto turned his head around and faced the raven. He looked right into his coal-black eyes, his blonde hair tingling his tanned forehead. His eyelids were half closed as if he was bored.

"Stop worrying, for God's sake. You don't know me or the extent of my power. I can handle it. I've been on my own since I was born. Now, all of you, wait here. You're no match for him." His fangs scraped his bottom lip. Sasuke couldn't take his eyes off of his feral appearance but he still saw Naruto and not a demon.
"Wait-!" Sasuke reached out, trying to stop him but it was too late.

He was just scared of losing his best friend again. For good.

Naruto jumped in front of the black-red creature as it swiped its tail at him. He jumped backwards and landed on his hands before rotating his legs, kicking it in the face. While the staggered beast shook its head, Naruto pulled out his kunai and let his chakra surge through them. Then, in the blink of an eye, he threw them at the creature and pinned it to a huge tree. The orange-red chakra burst out of the kunai and wrapped around the man, immobilizing him. Naruto narrowed his eyes.
"This is not just Son's chakra.. Tch! That damn bastard!" Naruto wanted to break Orochimaru's neck but he kept his cool. "How dares he choose whether this boy became a Jinchuriki or not!" Kurama roared.

The chakra chains broke as the beast lunged forward. Naruto kicked the ground and somersaulted backwards, landing on his hands and then back onto his feet. The others were watching anxiously from the trees, as he had instructed them. The Half-Blood's red, bubbly tail jumped and wrapped around the teen's body, slowly getting tighter.
"Tch! I can't fight him like this!" Naruto gritted his fangs.
"Then transform." Kurama let some more of his chakra surge through Naruto's veins as a sphere of red mist swallowed the blond.
"W-What is that? What's he doing?" Kiba shrieked from his branch.
"It appears to be the same chakra cloak as the other guy has." Shikamaru said with narrowed eyes.

The sphere erupted and Naruto appeared as a fox-like creature with four tails

The sphere erupted and Naruto appeared as a fox-like creature with four tails. Sweatdrops rolled down the shinobi's faces as they let their gazes wander on Naruto's body. The Half-Blood seemed like a disoriented animal while the actual Jinchuriki was calm and serene. Slightly bewildered, the enemy growled and arched his back, trying to intimidate. Naruto growled back and dug his claws into the ground, letting out a strange and somewhat morbid feeling.
"I-I can't move..!" Lee frantically tried to stir his muscles but to no avail.
"Don't try. That dark aura he's emitting has practically terrified our unconsciousness so our body won't respond to our commands." Kakashi activated his Sharingan, barely catching a glimpse because of the mask lowered on his left eye that he wasn't physically able to lift up.

"So he's basically scared us to petrification?" Guy's bowl-shaped hair moved with the dreadful breeze.
"Yeah." Asuma closed his eyes as Kurenai's presence comforted him.
They didn't know what to do, how to help him out or if it even was safe to try. That was until Naruto lunged forward and pummeled the creature into the ground, sending rocks and debris into the thick air.

______________________________
Hello! From now on, I'll try to update at least once a week, but no promises! Oh, and I have a request, you guys. If you happen to see any grammar mistakes or stuff like that, please tell me. I really appreciate it. Well, anyway.
Vote
Comment
& Share!
~Kisses!~
~Bella~
💕