04| Mine

Walking into the mall I look around in amazement. I've never been to one before and it's so big. Me and Val had to borrow some of Jen's clothes for the day as we had none. I'm wearing a burgundy, floral, shorts overall while Val is wearing a matte pink dress with a V cut.
"Let's go in this one first!" Jen said running to a shop with Chase following her. Jace and Caden sent Pogue and Chase to keep an eye on us while they were working, in case we try to run away again. Jace was really hesitant about it. I don't think I want to leave anymore, I feel safer with Jace but I'm still so conflicted.
"This is going to be fun." Pogue rolled his eyes walking into the shop. I just laughed and followed after him. Inside the shop it was just general clothes. I look around and picked up a few things out. Tops and leggings mainly because I'm simple and don't want to spend too much of Jace's money. However I might not be able to help myself...
"Come on you need more than that!" Jen said throwing dresses, shoes, shorts and every type of clothing item my way. I just roll my eyes laughing and go to pay. "That will be $200." I hesitate for a second and look over to Jen but she just nods and tells me to buy it. This is in one shop and there are 50 more to go in. Help me.
We walked around for a while. Pogue and Chase were looking like they wanted to claw their ears and eyes out. "One last shop. You guys can stay here." Jen said walking in after 5 hours of shopping. It was called Victoria's Secret. When we get inside I just see lingerie everywhere. I mainly just follow Val and Jen while they talk about it and mating. I try and avoid their conversations about this.
"You both ready?" I ask looking at all the things they have in their hands. I had nothing as I didn't want or need this stuff.
"Oh. We're not leaving until you buy at least 5 things." Jen laughed.
"But I don't need to spend money on this."
"You might." Val winked at me.
"Val!" I shout at her.
Jace probably wants to get to know me a little more before anything like that would happen. Or he simply doesn't want to. Besides he is godly and could have any girl in the world, I'm sure he would rather mate with someone else.
"Erm.." I look at everything in the shop as I pick up a few things.
"Here." Jen shouts as she throws things at me. Looking down she threw some, I'll just say a lot of inappropriate things at me. "Jen I don't want all this!" I throw it back at her face.
"Okay keep at least one." She smirks walking away.
I walk over to a section that has the bralettes. I pick up a baby pink on and the matching bottoms. I pick a few other things up and go to the till with Val and Jen. Compared to me they have lots but I'm probably never going to wear any of this.
"Good choice." Val winks at me. I roll my eyes and just head out to Pogue and Chase. "That was traumatic." I say laughing to Pogue.
"I'm just glad I didn't have to come in." He laughed back heading towards the exit.
"Ready to go?" Chase said looking down into Jens bag. "No peeking!" She said pulling her bag away smirking.

I'm going to throw up.

When we arrived back out the house we got our bags out of the car and started to walk to the door.
"You buy all that for Caden?" I say loudly pointing to Val's VS bag and raise an eyebrow. "Shut up!" She said dropping her bags to chase me. I drop mine to and we start to run around. I bet everyone thinks we are 2 years old. In the distance I see Jace and Caden walking up with a couple of other pack members. Great!
"Jace!" I shout running towards him.
"What are you both doing?" He said as I hid behind him trying to get away from Val. He was a good shield as he is as tall as a tree. Okay that was an exaggeration.
"She's annoying me!" Val said to Caden while pointing at me pouting.
"How?" He asks looking down.
"Actually never mind!" She said running to her bags. I look up and realise Jace has his arm around my shoulder. "I'll get my stuff." I awkwardly laugh running after her while giving him an awkward smile.
"We will help." Caden and Jace follow picking up mine and Val's bags. They both stop when they see the VS bags and realise why Val was chasing me. Jace looks to me and smirks. I feel my face go beet red and I start to blush. Val walks inside before Caden could say anything.
"We will take these to your room." They both look at me smirking and walk up the stairs. I follow in case they start to root around and check anything. Putting the bags down Caden walks out but Jace decides to stay.
"Do you want me to help you unpack?" He asks looking suspicious.
"Okay." I hand him a few bags while I throw the VS one in a cupboard quickly. He just looks at me and laughs while he empties all the clothes onto the bed.
"Sorry I bought a lot. Jen wouldn't let me leave any shop unless I bought at least 5 things." I unpack each bag realising just how much I bought. "Don't worry about it princess I don't mind, you could spend all my money and I probably wouldn't care. As long as you are here I don't need anything." He shrugged.
I can't help but form a smile on my face, why is he so nice. People used to say The Silver Blood pack had an Alpha who was very powerful and ruthless, well Noah told me that.