Roles We Play As Humans

LIFE

Life. The human race. Its all complicated. People are fake and are liars. Life can be harsh to those you wouldn't imagine.People say things, but they mean another. People---WE do regretful things, but that's our destiny. Its what makes us human, were not perfect.

There's something that was created, and it brought the world to hell. Its called Racism. Its caused people to discriminate just for the race you were, but there's a twist. People who aren't racist, are the people who will believe what i am going to say. Races don't exist. Races are just like characters. We are all just role playing, and we are the characters. We were given this character to play from the day we were born. These 'Races' are what destroy our point of view. We are blind to the truth, that is right in front of us. Its inches away, no centimeters, but we cant reach it. Because of how blind we are. We were told all these lies from day one, but its not your parents fault. Or the governments fault, because we are all blind to the truth. The strongest of people are blind, the smartest of people are blind, WE are all blind. The world is blind. Because of these 'Characters'. These characters are its own form of hell, it separates us form each other. But we don't see that these 'Characters' are our path to destruction. Some people were born to play Whites, African American , Hispanic, Asian, etc. We were told how to live, by stereotypes.

Please don't let these 'Characters' control your life.

BY: Jilliany Rodriguez