Stereotypes

Stereotypes. Such a horrible phrase. This phrase makes you think something's are perfect to do, or out of the ordinary to do. Most stereotypes come from races, genders, religion, etc. But why don't we provide courage to young children and adults. STEREOTYPES ARE NOTHING BUT LIES!! You may or may not believe me, but I will give you some examples. First, your gender. As a male, you must play sports, like mud and dirt, like girls, wear baggy clothes. But what if a male liked a male, well that is their decision because their life is theirs to sculpt. Or even females! Girls have to wear makeup, dresses, high heels, and they must like males. But not every female has too. They can play sports, have short hair, play in mud, and that would be okay!! Males can wear makeup, heels, have long hair, and that would be okay!! Second, religion! As a  christian, I know a lot about this... You must always wear a cross, males and females must wear formal clothes that go for their gender, etc.. But I don't do those things, I do the opposite and that's fine. Now lastly, races. I'm Puerto Rican and there are some stereotypes. Like, Puerto Rican people only eat rice with spicy chicken, listen to bachata, dance bachata, and things like that. Some things are true, I'll give you that, but not all. Any ways, what I'm trying to get at here is please don't listen to stereotypes!!

—•—•—•—•—•—•—•—•—•—•–

A/N!!!

Please do not take this in an offensive way!! I have been through a lot of this and that's why I wrote this. I'm a female that likes other females in that way, so this is just to let my anger out!! Don't take this offensively!! Have a great day or night.
-- Gill
—•—•—•—•—•—•—•—•—•—•–