demon brothers

Sara's pov
"Yahoo " yelled naruto , " why are you so happy "sakura said with a attitude. Naruto told The bubblegum girl that its his first time leaving. Then there is sasuke just as lonely as ever. As we were walking i noticed a puddle so i went to kakashi-sensei and told him that someone is following us. He nodded and said"shh lets see if they notice". So i nodded and kept walking.

Ducky's pov
Then all of a sudden these two boys come out of nowhere. I seen naruto freeze and sara jump into action so i did the same thing. I noticed that naruto got hurt and kakashi-sensei went over to him and said" you ok naruto i didnt know you were gonna freeze up like that". Then i went over to that dope and said "you ok scaredy cat". The dope got angry and yelled "teme"!!!!! Anyway kakashi-sensei tied them up and told Mr.tanza that they needed to talk.

Bubblugum's pov
Ive been chewed for many years.
(Jk heres what she really said) kyaaaaaa sasuke-kun was so nrave and hot. Sara was good too but i wonder why she doesnt like me. Hmmm??..

Naruto's pov
After the stupid fight kakashi-sensei said that we have to go back to kohona. I got angry and stabbed myself, sara had a worried face on. "YAY SHE'S WORRIED FOR ME" i screamed inside my head. Then kakashi-sensei rold me that i will die of bloodloss. I ran around in circles and he told me to calm down i screamed "NO IM TOO YOUNG TO DIE"!!! Then kakashi-sensei grab my hand and looked serious so i got worried. "Am i ok kakashi-sensei". I asked . he gave me a smile and said "ill be fine". Then we kept traveling ro the bridge.

Sara's pov
Phew im glad naruto is ok i was starting to worry. After the whole problem went down before naruto walked away i grabbed him and guess what...............................................................we kissed. We both blushed and ran to our team.