the real fight

(At the bridge) sasuke's pov

I was fighting a boy named haku with my sister. Then after getting stabbed about 20 million times naruto joined. "IDIOT!" I yelled. He looked at me and started arguing with me. Then a monster came and screamed at us that monster was my sister. Then we all got stabbed a few times. We were all weak now then i seen sebon needles(right???) about to hit naruto so i jumped infront and waited for pain but it never came. So i looked ahead of me and seen my sister infront of me. Then i felt blood on me and seen her blood running down her. I started to tear up while naruto was shocked. I started to cry and she fell back while i caught her. She said"k-keep fighting f-for me p-please and succeed in your d-dreams". After that she stopped breathing. Then i felt a powerful chakara...............................................................................................it was naruto. He raced to haku and punched him......hard. I felt the sharingan activate. I then put her down and charged at haku. He told naruto to kill him but then transported to kakashi-sensei and died. Zabuza said "well done". Then naruto gave a speech and made zabuza cry. He then charged at gato and finally died after he kill gato of course. After that was dont he thugs started saying 'now that gato is gone whose gonna pay us'. So naruto and kakashi-sensei made shadow clones and the thugs ran away. Then the kid and the village came amd cheered while i went to my sister. I started to have flashback to when we were kids. We were so happy until itachi killed our clan. I was supposed to restore our clan with her but now she's dead. Then team 7 went to her and gathered around her. They cried they must of felt my pain as well.

~after 5 minutes or so~

I heard a cough and it was my sister!!!!! I was so happy I hugged her and cried i could tell she was happy. After all the crying we finally went home.