Run Away Chardonnay

The morning came with a malicious chuckle in your ear. The earlier day's events came back before you even had a chance to open your eyes.

"You're finally mine!" chuckled the voice darkly, "oh I've waited to wake up next you for years!"

"Your highness, you're going to wake her," said another voice.

A hand ran itself down your arm, over the curve of your waist and stopped to draw circles on your exposed hip. "Isn't she beautiful, Claude. It seems as though our spoils this time were especially lovely."

You groaned and rolled over, pushing the hand away and pulling the sheet over your aching body; you ached in places and in ways you didn't think you could. It felt as though you pulled muscles you didn't even know existed. Slowly, you opened your eyes to find Alois staring down at you. You stared back up at him wide eyed, realizing just how close he actually was.

"A – Alois," you whispered, "g – good morning."

He grinned, exposing all of his glittering white teeth; the teeth he had sank into your flesh as punishment the night before.

"Good morning, [Name], my love." He stroked your face and you resisted the urge to recoil away from his touch. You stared blankly up at him, your eyes wandering away from the cyan ones that felt like they were boring a hole through your face. When your eyes landed back on Alois he was looking behind him, "Claude, bring us breakfast!"

"Very well, your highness," Claude said and you could imagine the bow before you heard the door close.

Alois turned back to you and draped an arm over your waist, then leaned down and kissed you. He growled some and dug his nails into your flesh when you didn't kiss back. When you responded and began to kiss him back, he smirked. You knew he knew that you would let him get away with anything so long as he didn't hurt you. When he pulled away he looked at you, but it was less animalistic than before.

"You're the most beautiful creature I've ever seen. It's hard to believe you're human," Alois muttered, his index finger tracing down your jaw line. "You're perfect."

You weren't sure to be scared or flattered by that point, so you simply thanked him.

Claude returned shortly after with your and Alois' breakfast then left you two alone.

"Ah, ah, darling," scolded Alois in a teasing tone as he look the grape you were about to eat. "Your hands are too pretty to do such an ugly thing as eating."

And so Alois held the grape to your mouth and you bit, slowly chewing as Alois carefully watched you. Alois did your entire breakfast like that, then ate himself. Then Alois had Hannah bathe you while Claude bathed him. Alois picked out your clothes and instructed Hannah to clothe you. Whatever was Alois' normal routine with Claude became yours with Hannah; he didn't let Claude, Thomas, Timber or Canterbury do it because he wanted to be the only male to touch you. After, Alois left you alone while he went to do work.

You paced in the small room Alois had locked you in. You wanted out. You weren't going to stay with Alois, but how could you escape? If you went downstairs Claude, Hannah or one of the triplets would stop you and it was a far jump from the room you were in. You sat on the bed, head in your hands, wracking your brain for a way to escape. Alois had cheated in the game, and so you were going to cheat back – when you found out how. You played with the edge of the blankets, your fingers needing something to occupy themselves with.

"That's it," you muttered, your eyes going wide, then began to strip the blankets off of the bed.

After many tries, you finally got strong knots tied to connect the sheets. You tied one end to the corner of the bed closest to a window, then tossed the other side out. You'd still have a three foot jump, but it wasn't anything you couldn't handle. You took off your shoes, deciding it'd be easier to run without your heels threatening to break your ankles if you stepped wrong, and then climbed out of the window on your sheet rope.

When your feet met the end of the rope, your released your hold, gently landing on the stone patio. You jumped over the small retaining wall separating the patio and gardens, then ducked behind it. After checking to make sure all was clear, you ran and hide behind a large shrub before finally reaching the trees. After that you ran at full stride, just trying to find the end of the Trancy property. Your heart leapt as you saw the gate. However, your foot caught something, making you fall. You twisted to see it was Alois, his face grave.

"You. Lost," he spat, "you lost our game! I told you that you weren't leaving if you did! You're going to stay here – forever! One way or another!"

Claude then grabbed your ankle and began to drag you away. Your nails clawed into the earth, trying to get a grip on something.