{Chapter 21}

My Possessive Vampire Boss
__________

_Chapter 21_

When I open the book my eyes meet the thing that I have been looking for since I knew what Jason really was. Which was yesterday, fine I haven't been looking for that long but that shouldn't matter, right? I search through the chapters but one of them is interesting. It's a chapter about what vampires eat. It is very helpful that I know things like this since I am living in the same house as a real vampire and who knows how many vampires are in the city. Probably many since the city is huge and Jason is living here so why can't other vampires be living there? The thought about it makes me shiver. I could be around vampires all day and not even realize it. That is just creepy and I really shouldn't be thinking about this now. I start reading the book and the chapters that says what vampires eat.

Vampires are the deadliest creatures to have ever set foot on this planet. They kill their prey in a painful way without even caring how much pain the victim really is. Each vampire kills in a different way but the most creative and the most painful way comes from the vampire king himself. Vampires play with their food, watching them suffer, in the end the prey ends up dead. When a vampire is going to feed then it has two choices, kill it on the spot and then drain all the blood from the body or bite their victim with their sharp fangs and drink their blood and watch them suffer until life has been drained or them.

Vampire food is mainly blood, they can eat other food, like humans do. If a vampire does not drink blood every day it will become weak until they get blood down their throat and it will do everything it can to get blood, and kill whoever stand in their way. When a vampire is hunting for food it has two choices, it can drink blood from an animal or it can hunt down a human or even other creatures. Human blood is better for vampires than any other blood and is much healthier for them. One vampire can survive a year without drinking blood, but it will be too weak to move until a single drop of blood is fed to them.

Alright this is just creepy and uncomfortable for me to read. This book is basically saying that vampires are terrible but I look at Jason and I see nothing bad. So vampires know how to make people feel a great pain and then death. Now I'm not sure of Jason is like that, I mean he is so nice and sweet to me and everything but it still makes me wonder if he kills people or something like that. I can't give up on reading this now even if this is horrible and uncomfortable for me, I just need to know. I find a chapter about the vampire king. I had no idea that vampires had a king, I just though they were loners, like Jason.

The vampire king is the first vampire in history of all vampires. His name is Vampyr and that is where the name vampire origin is born from. He is immortal like every vampire but all vampires can be killed in some way, just not age while he can not be killed in any way, except for one, but none know that way. Because he is the oldest vampire, he is also the strongest of them all. Vampires don't have a kingdom but every vampire knows when he is near. Every vampire should beware of him, he is the cruelest vampire that has ever lived and knows more than a thousand ways to kills his preys and enjoys with a wicked smile on his face. Even his name should be feared by everyone, not just vampires and humans but also other creatures as well. Vampyr lives among us still today and who know will be his next victim.

He became the vampire king because he made very vampire bow down at his feet, telling them that he has the power over them, and he does. His empire and power is the only thing that truly matters to him. Vampires know that he is not capable of loving and who could love the beast? No one knows how he looks like and those who see him never stay alive to tell, as dead men can't speak. Legend has it that he can change into anything and everyone so no one knows how he looks like. Vampyr is on the top of the world and who knows what happens when you try to take that away from him. There is a way to call him. If you put a bowl with your own blood in it on the floor and have blood-red candles then say his name three time and he will come to you, but beware that he is the monster of all monsters.