{Chapter 24}

My Possessive Vampire Boss
__________

_Chapter 24_

I back away from this man, I can feel my heartbeat rising in my cheat, more than it already was. "Cat got your tongue" He says taking one step closer, by each step he takes, I take a step back. This continues until I'm with my back against a wall. I'm unable to back more now, and he only comes closer and closer with each step he takes. I'm breathing heavily out of fear, shaking and I can feel the cold sweat run down my face. "Calm down, little one. I don't bite... fast" He says.

Is he trying to calm me down or is he trying to scare me even more? I can't be sure at this point. I have never been this scared in my life, I think he's a vampire like Jason but I can't tell because I haven't learned how to tell a vampire apart from a human. I think that I want to be with the other man than being here with him, the other one is nice and I can trust him. "What do you want?" I whisper. If I had known few months ago that I would have this much courage, I would have laughed at myself and said that there is no way that I can ever have courage. Everyone knows that I was and am always will be far from brave, that doesn't go unnoticed by anyone.

Also, my whole life I have never had the need to be brave and everything but now I feel like I'm forced to have courage and be brave. He laughs so cold and so cruelly, sending a shiver down my spine. A shiver out of pure fear. His laugh is just like it was in my dream. He is the man that was in my dream and I believe that this is the man that Daphne was warning me about. Wait, I can always call Daphne, she would know what to do and help me. Since I met her, all she does is help me. Why? You can't ask me because I have no idea. But, I don't even know how to call her, she just comes.

"Darling, come sit down. You might be here awhile since he's taking a bit longer to get here than I planned" He says and gestures to a seat near a large chair that looks like a throne. It might as well just be a throne since this room looks like it is from a movie or something like that. I hesitate but I walk to the seat that he gestured and sit in it. It is comfortable but I don't want to be comfortable right now, I just want to go home and wake up from this scary nightmare.

Is this even a dream or a nightmare. I'm not sure, I need it test that theory. I pinch myself in the arm, just below the elbow. Ouch, that hurts, nope definitely not a dream. I think. This is what they do in the movies and I'm not sure if it works or not but I do know that I'm not trapped in a dream, all of this is real. That only makes me more afraid that I already was, I don't even know if that is possible. The man just watches my every movement but I don't want to look at him, in my dreams he had eyes like blood, and they were so scary, I don't want to see them again.

After few minutes, well to me it feels like eternity since I'm not doing anything right now. My gaze down at my feet and just playing with my hair with my fingers. I hear him walking my way and in a blink of an eye he's in front of me, my heart starts to pound like crazy in my chest. He sits down in the throne next to me, the one that is so large. "He's taking his sweet tome to get here, when it comes to you, I thought he's come here in an instant" He tells me. I have no idea what he is talking to about, so I just give him a confused look but never look directly into his eyes or face. He shakes his head, understanding my look.

He smirks at me, my puzzled look grows bigger even if that's not even possible. "Your head is pretty but dump" He mutters under his breath but I think he purposely said it loudly enough, so I would hear it. That is just insulting, he's so mean to me and makes no sense to me. He sighs then clears his throat before speaking again. "You have read the book yet you know nothing" He says and again I don't understand him at all, I don't really like talking to this man. This is like I'm talking to Jason but this guy is much more complicated than Jason is, and a lot meaner.