t w e l v e

this love will keep us through blinding of the eyes
silence in the ears, darkness of the mind
this love will keep us through blinding of the yes

this love will keep us through blinding of the eyessilence in the ears, darkness of the mind this love will keep us through blinding of the yes

A FEMALE VOICE INTERRUPTED EDWARD before he could speak. Her familiar voice brought shivers down her spine as Eden laid her eyes on her. A very tiny, young woman appeared, taking the Cullen's and Eden by surprise. She couldn't smell her and she found that strange. The female also wore a dark overcoat, her Botticelli angel-like face peering out from under her hood. Her crimson irises staring coldly at them.

"Enough" Her smooth voice echoed throughout the alley, the two shared eye contact knowingly. The girl in front of her brought deep inner conflict as she stared into the familiar crimson irises. She was once someone she considered her closest friend, and now is an enemy.

Felix and Demetri immediately back off, although they were still giving the four warning glances. Edward and Alice stepped back making Bella immediately notice their fear of the tiny woman, but yet Eden stood still, her glowing eyes shining brightly under the moon.

"Jane." Edward said, nodding to the tiny woman.

"Who is she?" Bella whispered towards Eden, eyeing Jane carefully.

"You don't want to know" Eden replied, knowing what power Jane had. She didn't want to admit it, but Jane did install fear throughout her body.

"Just do as she says." Alice warned, taking her eyes of Jane and placing them on Bella. They were all terrified if Jane will use her powers on them, Eden didn't want that at all.

Jane tossed Edward an overcoat, and gave the three females a look, "Follow me." she ordered and simply turned around and headed up to the alley. She was walking with confidence, like she knew the power she had and that they'll do exactly as she says. Felix smirked and gestured for them to go ahead of him.

Nervous, Edward took Bella's hand and began to follow Jane with Eden and Alice trailing behind him. The blonde vampire led the group through several narrow, dark alleys. The silence was awkward and Eden just wanted to kill everyone and run away but she couldn't- she wished but she couldn't. Once again, the urge to go to Forks and stay with Jacob returned but it quickly disappeared once Demetri began to walk beside her.

"Miss me, little one?" He whispered with a smirk, his voice bringing shivers down her spine. Eden looked up at him with a glare, before looking straight ahead. She wished he would just leave her alone, she wished she never met his controlling and evil ass. As if sensing her discomfort, Edward looked back at Eden and gave Demetri a glare. He slowed down his walk and soon Eden was close behind him. She realised he must've read her thoughts.