Captured

" A few more questions, Maddie. Can you tell our readers what you're working on now?" The reporter Connie asked Maddie Fenton, ghost huntress extraordinaire. Bright Jazz Fenton, her daughter had wanted this for her mom so others could know they could be a nice, normal, intelligent family. Of course Jack, her dad chose that moment to talk about his newest invention. " Well, it's called the Ghost Gabber, and--" The orange clad jump-suited man started enthusiastically pulling out the gadget, but was cut off by his daughter. "Dad, put that thing away!" So much for normal. Jazz backtracked with Connie. "She's actually working on a new form of self-generating energy. She's an amazing, intelligent woman who's about to change the world." " Connie, my primary focus these days is ghost hunting." The reporter frowned believing she misheard. "Um, forgive me. Did you say ghost hunting?" Jazz sighed. Who was she kidding?

            It was at that moment a disheveled Danny, Sam, and Tucker appeared at the door. After the ghost fight and staying up all night at the zoo the trio was exhausted. Maddie notices immediately. "Danny, look at you! I'm not sure I like this overnight zoo research." Danny of course brushed it off. "Mom, come on. We're just a bunch of kids. In the zoo. At night. Alone." Danny then realized what he was saying and noticed the stares. "We'll be in my room." "We'll be in my room. Fear me." The ghost gabber repeated after the trio left. "Give me that!" Jazz shoved the infernal device under a pillow. "Now where were we?"

         As Danny approached his bedroom Tucker tried to cheer him up. "Here we go, Danny. Home in time for some well-deserved rest." The techno geek then heard a beep from his PDA. "But keep it quick, because you've got thirteen minutes." 'Great.' Danny thought sardonically. As he opened the door his ghost sense went off.

 As he opened the door his ghost sense went off

          A tall form slowly became visible. "Hello, Ghost Child." Danny had no time to react as he was caught in a green net. His friends shouted his name, as the door closed. "The human ghost child in its natural habitat." The hunter glanced around the room. Danny recognized him as the ghost from the other night, but knew nothing about him. "Who are you!" He demanded of his captor. "A collector of things rare and unique. And you, Ghost Child, are that and more." He held up a cage of his catches. Skulker laughed as he crushed Danny's model rocket, much to the young teen's dismay. "Hey, my rocket! I built that!" The hunter ghost smirked. "Pity though. I'd hoped you would put up more of a fight." "Oh, don't worry." The bright beams of light flashed changing black hair to white and blue eyes to green. "I will!" Danny went intangible expecting to phase through the net. "What! Why is this not working?" "It's ghost proof whelp. I capture ghosts so I have weapons ghosts cannot escape from." The halfa's neon eyes grew wide with fear. "Where are you taking me?" Skulker pulled the boy up to look at him. "You are a very unique prize. I will take you to my island and make you a pelt on my wall." Danny was disgusted at the thought. "Uh,eww!" Skulker with Danny in the net, flew over Sam and Tucker, down into the basement, where the ghost portal was. "Say goodbye to your home whelp." The hunter flew through the portal as Sam and Tucker shouted. 

"Daannnyyy!"