Rescue

"Tucker we have to save him!" Sam cried. "Yeah, but how?" Just than Jack, Maddie, and Connie the reporter came down. "Kids whats going on down here?" Maddie asked from hearing all the banging. "And where is Danny?" "Ugh he's taking a nap. You know how exhausted he was." Tucker covered. "Awww. Why don't I go check on him." "Nooo! I mean you wouldn't want to wake him up would you?" Sam interjected. "I guess your right." "Hey kids, before we go up did ya see the Spector Speeder? She can get ya anywhere in the ghostzone." Jack admired his creation. "Of course!" Sam and Tucker shouted realizing how to save there friend. Sam then realized Danny's parents were still there. "I mean of course we have Mr.Fenton." "I think we should continue the interview guys!" Jazz's voice was heard from upstairs. "Coming!" Maddie called as the three headed back upstairs. 

        "Are we good Tucker?" Sam asked as they gathered weapons. "Yep: 5 ecto guns, 1 Fenton catcher, 2 thermoses, 2 Spector deflectors, the Spector speeder,  and 1 extra large nasty burger!" Sam glared at Tucker as he held the offensive food. "Your really thinking about food at a time like this?" "Hey, if were gonna save Danny I gotta be at full strength!" Tucker defended. "Come on." Sam sighed as she pushed the button to open the doors to the portal. "Were coming to get you Danny!"

      (In the Ghost Zone)

      The green hues of the ghost zone were very haunting and strange to humans. Maybe that was the reason Danny felt torn in the ghost zone. His ghost half was comforted by the eerie sky, while his human half shuddered at it. "Are we almost there yet?" The annoyed teen asked his captor. "We get there when we get there!" Skulker shouted. "Are you eager to have your pelt on my wall?" Danny shuddered once more. "Dude first, eew. Second, I will escape from here." The hunter laughed. "If you say so ghost child." Danny hoped he could get out of this one, or he'd be a full ghost in no time. 

     The ghost zone seemed to Sam and Tucker an endless void of greens

     The ghost zone seemed to Sam and Tucker an endless void of greens. They had no clue where to start searching for Danny. "Sam I don't know about you, but I have no idea where were going." As Tucker aimlessly controlled the Speeder he looked for something that stood out. There was no map to follow, and no helpful gadgets anywhere. "Why don't we ask someone? There's bound to be someone who knows where Skulker is." Sam advised. "Um I would rather not be attacked by some random ghost, thank you." "Ugh, what is it with guys and asking for directions!" The goth cried exasperated. She then noticed a blurry figure outside the speeder. "Maybe she could help, pull over." Once they got closer the duo saw the ghost clearer. The ghost was a tall green eyed girl with blonde hair just past her shoulders. She looked perky. A little too perky looking for Sam. Tucker of course only noticed a cute girl. "Hi, could you help us?" Sam yelled over the drone of the Specter Speeder. "Oh hi. The names Marisa." The girl waved. "What do you guys need help with?" "Were looking for a friend of ours. He's a white haired ghost kid. Have you seen him?" Marisa smiled. "Actually I have." Sam grinned. "Great I'm Sam and this is..." "TF for Too Fine!" Tucker interjected trying to appear cool toward the pretty ghost girl. Marisa looked lost. "Um, I'm not sure how to respond to that." Sam sighed. "Neither am I Marisa, neither am I. Get in."

          In his cage Danny was getting bored. "Hey Skulker anything to do around here?" The halfa knew this would get a rise out of the hunter. "Quiet whelp! You are irritating me! Let me finish this so I can destroy you!" Danny couldn't see much, but he did hear the clanging of weaponry. "Oh great. I get to be bored to death first then have my head on his wall." All the while Danny was trying to think of a way to escape. Intangibility,No. Keys,No. Other captives, big no. None of them were even intelligent enough to talk. "There's gotta be a way out!" Danny whispered under his breath. All his powers were canceled out so he was as good as human. "Wait human!" Maybe if he could convince Skulker he had lost his powers, or something he could get out. How would he do that? 'It's a stupid plan, but it's all I've got.'