We Shake the Hips in Relationships

The club was small on the outside but on the inside it could fit a lot of people. We headed to a table and sat down. They would point out differnet people and tell me all the latest gossip on them.

"That right there is Cover Story. She is the editor of the newspaper here and was Benzedrine's first kiss" Sandman laughed. Benzedrine just rolled his eyes. "Who was your first kiss Jess?"

"Um....One of my friends back home. His name is Pete" Just when I said that I started feeling homesick. But at the same time I started liking it here more.

"Earth to Jess!" Horse Shoe Crab waved his hand in my face knocking me out of my thoughts

"Oh sorry" I said feeling a little embrassed

"Hey guys! Nice to see you here!" A familiar voice said

"RL!" Benzedrine smiled. I turned around a saw The Ringleader

"I'll like you guys to meet my girlfriend" He motioned his hand to her

"Hey I'm Pink Rose" She held her hand out for us to shake

She wore all pink and had long blonde hair. Her eyes were blue and her makeup was pink.

"So have things been for you so far for you Jess?" The Ringleader asked

"Great" I smiled and he nodded his head

"I was actually leaving I have to take her home. Have a good night guys!" The Ringleader waved bye and left. Just then a new song came on.

"This is my favorite song! Jess come dance with me!" Sandman said pulling me towards the dance floor

"I can't dance good at all!" I laughed pushing his hand away

"Come on! I'll help you" He look at me with his beautiful brown eyes

"Ok I will"

He pulled me the dance floor and he started dancing and I followed his lead. We smiled at each other. "Your really good!" He yelled over the music. I just laughed. The song changed to slow dance song. Sandman held his arms out.

"No. I'm done" said trying to head back to the table but he grabbed my hand and pulled me towards him. He put his arms around my neck and started to sway to the music. I wrapped my arms around his waist and swayed with him. He smiled "I'm telling you. You are a great dancer" he whispered in my ear. I laid my head on his shoulder and closed my eyes.