Gamzee: Stop the Pain

A/N I'm sorry, I'm not doing the quirk

Today, I've decided to write a letter to my lusus! And if I must, I'll write one for him everyday until he comes home! Then he'll know all about my adventures and can take them with him if he can't stay long.

Dear lusus, today I sat around our hive playing with the horn you gave me. Every time it starts feeling too quite, I honk the horn and the house doesn't seem so dark anymore. Thank you again for it!

Dear lusus, I decided to wait by the ocean for you. I come by there often, even though you don't like it. I'm sorry, the hive seems too big sometimes with just me in it. A bottle washed up on the shore too. More Faygo! It's a miracle.

Dear lusus, I was online today. I met a new troll who seems nice. His text is grey though, and that confuses me a little. But I think we can be good friends. He such a cool guy! I can't wait to get to know him better! So I hope he'll keep talking with me :0)

Dear lusus, I was hungry and couldn't find anything to eat. Luckily I had some motherfucking sopor slime to eat! Man, I never knew it was so tasty! You ought to try it! It even helps me to see all the motherfucking miracles more clearly!

Dear lusus, today Karbro introduced me to more cool trolls!  This cool one who talks in a brown font really likes to lay down some motherfuckin sick fires! Like, fuck, I wish I could rap like that. It's so much motherfucking fun and I wish you could meet them! I mean, I motherfucking want to see them too!

Missing Pages

Heh, Honk :0)   I don't know what to fucking say today! Besides my best friend giving me some more horns. He's so motherfuckin nice. It's a miracle I ever went and motherfucking met him you know!

Faygo taste motherfuckin good. Almost as good as slime pies. No one else seems to up and motherfuckin agree with me though. I don't know what they mean by it messes up your think pan. It really helps you see the motherfuckin miracles all around us! Thank the motherfuckng mosiahs!

Missing Pages

Why am I writing these motherfucking letters anymore? I all up and motherfucking forgot. Maybe I'll remember tomorrow.

Missing Pages

Hahaha, I came across these old motherfuckin letters. To my lusus. Hehehe, so I guess this will be to him to? Better wait outside for him in case he motherfuckin shows up.

Missing Pages

Pages Torn

My friend Terezi invited me to play a game. I agreed. I motherfucking like that motherfucker. She's cool. She all up and motherfucking gets me. She's only ever seen her lusus in her dreams.

My friends are always motherfuckin there for me. I'm so fuckin lucky to have them. It's all a motherfuckin miracle.

The letters end

That video... That Dave human... I just feel, so motherfuckin angry! I can't motherfuckin stand it anymore! My think pan's so motherfuckin messed up!

Hehehe Honk. I think it's actually motherfuckin clearing up though! My think pans clearer than it's ever been! I'm the highest blood. All those motherfuckers ought to bow before me! They've laughed and joked about me. Made fun of my religion and of my choice of life style!

Ain't they gonna motherfucking regret it now? HONK honk HONK honk Honk

Come out and play motherfuckers!
Equius, HaHaHaHa! The first motherfucker! First I show you how to weild a bow. It is fitting of a noble like me, isn't it?

Oh, and what a beautiful motherfucking smile you had! Oh, how it sets my heart motherfucking a flying up in here!

Nepeta next. HeHeHeHe, here to join her moirail in the motherfucking dark carnival! Green bloods are so motherfucking weak! Even giving her the honor of having my blood on her claws didn't seem to make her motherfucking happy. So I beat the bitch to a green pulp. And left her twitching on the floor.

Man, I'm so motherfucking generous, leaving her alive long enough to be with her best friend.

Not like mine's here. He's up and motherfuckin forgot about me. But you won't, right Tavbro? I'll come back once I motherfucking take care of the rest.

Aww, Kanaya? Why you gotta motherfucking push me? That was so not nice. You hurt my motherfucking feelings, you did. You're lucky I got such a cool Karbro looking after me. But to tell you the truth, I still want to subjugulate all of you motherfuckers. I'll just wait in the vents for now.

Sitting, and watching, and waiting. Terezi visits me, or I visit her. We talk about things. And then we argue. But I like when she's around. She keeps me entertained. Too bad I'll have to cull her.

HeHeHe, Honk.