00 | Introduction

🌸     🌸     🌸     🌸     🌸

E P I G R A P H

Listen to the tales that are since forbidden,

Written in these pages are no longer hidden.

🌸     🌸     🌸     🌸     🌸

W E L C O M E

Greetings! My name's Princess and I prefer to be called Cess over my username. Thank you for clicking this collection of poems. (:

I hope you enjoy my poems as much as I enjoyed writing them!

Love, Princess.

🌸    🌸    🌸    🌸    🌸

D E D I C A T I O N

Fairy-tales have a special place in my heart. I dedicate these poems to the fairy-tale characters for they were my friends when I was still a little girl. They transformed my world into something magical. I always believed that they are more than those descriptions they told me. Therefore, the following poems are made by reusing characters from these fairy-tales and transforming them to my own literary works.

I also dedicate this to you. Yes, you. Because you gave this collection a chance and this book wouldn't be the same without you!

🌸     🌸     🌸     🌸     🌸

S T Y L E

The poems are in aabb rhyming scheme with no definite meter. The number of stanzas vary from 9 to 15 stanzas with 4 lines each. The main focus of the poems is to deliver the story line effectively.

🌸     🌸     🌸     🌸     🌸

S H O R T   R E M I N D E R S:

1. After each poem, you have a chance to in-line comment your own interpretation of it. After I complete this compilation of poems, I will pick the best interpretations.

2. Please leave an honest opinion and constructive criticism on my poems.

3. If you like it, please don't hesitate to vote.

4. If you love a certain stanza, don't be afraid to in-line comment and explain why you love it.

5.  Please don't steal my work as these are my literary pieces.

6. If you see someone stealing my work, please comment their username and the link of the book.

🌸     🌸     🌸     🌸     🌸

I M P O R T A N T   D A T E S

Started: March 21, 2017

Rank 50: Starting 4/8/15

🌸     🌸     🌸     🌸     🌸