Chapter 1: Hangover's suck

Have you ever made a horrible mistake? A misjudgement you silently pray you will forget? I have. I would do almost anything to take it back. But since I can't, I'm going to lead my life as normally as possible. 

I'm jolted awake by the sound of my alarm going off. I can feel the knots in my hair from twisting and turning all night, and I'm really craving a breath mint from all the drinking I did last night. 

Beep. Beep. Beep. Beep.  

My alarm continues to go off, until I slam my hand on the top to shut it off. Throwing my pillow back over my head, I try to go back to sleep, but can only keep thinking about last night's party. God, why did I go? I'd been trying to convince Damen to go with me since last week, but he couldn't get out of some dinner with his family. 

The party was really big, and filled with Highschool's biggest influences. Everyone from the football team, cheerleaders, people from school clubs, some druggies, the teens who supplied the beer, and all the rest of people that went. So when he officially didn't go, I got a ride with some friends. 

I remember the highlights. I drank a whole bottle of Vodka, multiple shots, beer, and I may have smoked something. And I was completely wasted, and when I'm wasted, things kind of go downhill from there. I eventually remembered the worst part. When I was ranting about how upset I was that Damen couldn't go, some guy started getting really flirty with me. I'm pretty sure it was Andy Brown. 

The worst part is,  Andy and I ended up doing it in the bathroom of whoever's house it was. And on top of that, I liked it. Not so much that I would do it again, but It was enjoyable. And I felt horrible about it. And on top of THAT, I had no idea who Andy had told. Then when I got home, I realized I wasn't wearing my panties. Which could only mean that Andy had taken them before I realized he had them. It was a thing at our high school. Or probably ANY high school. You had to get the girl's panties for it to be official. 

I moaned, and looked at the clock. It was 10:32am. I had a hangover, I cheated on my Boyfriend, Andy Brown stole my underwear, and my breath reeked of Vodka. I sat up, and threw the covers off of me. I walked across my soft carpet, and into my bathroom which was connected to my room. Looking in the mirror, I was a little surprised that I didn't look as horrible as I felt. My hair was a mess,  and my makeup was smeared across my face, but other than that I looked okay. Not okay enough to go out into the Public, but I still looked okay. 

I grabbed my Nutrogena Makeup Remover in Pink Grapefruit, and wiped off every bit of makeup. Then I stripped down to nothing, and turned on the shower. I worked a brush through my light blonde hair, getting out most of the knots. I think maybe today I would have a personal Spa Day. I would shave and Wax, and all that good stuff. Maybe I could do some shopping later, since It was Saturday. My Mirror was starting to get foggy, so I guess that water was hot. Stepping into the shower, I wondered what I had gotten myself into. 

When I got to school monday, the first thing I was doing was talking to Andy, to make sure he kept his mouth shut about what happened. If anyone were to find out, I would be screwed. The second thing I was going to do, was make sure Andy had used a Condom because there was no way in hell I was going to be Pregnant.

1 Hour Later...

As I was searching my closet for something to wear, my phone started vibrating. It made the little Text Tone ring, Vibrated once more, then went silent. I sighed, and left the closet to see who had messaged me. I grabbed my White iPhone off my bed, and dragged the little arrow across the screen, unlocking my Phone. The message was from Damen. Oh God.