Chapter 3: Mr. Dickhead

Why the HELL was Andy Brown here? And why the hell was he leaning against Samone's Car? Better yet, how the hell did he know where I lived? I am officially creeped out.

Samone had no idea that Andy and I had hooked up, so she had to have been wondering why he was here. We walked over to Samone's car, and as we neared Andy started smiling, flashing his toothy grin. Don't get me wrong, Andy is pretty hot. But I couldn't get caught up with him.

"Well hey there girl's. What's up?" asked Andy annoyingly. Or at least I was annoyed by it.

"Hey yourself." Samone said in a somewhat flirty way. I gave Samone a slight glare, and heard her say, "What?" Under her breathe.

"Errr, excuse us one second, Samone." I said. I grabbed Andy's arm, and dragged him a few yards away from Samone, and somewhat out of sight since she was now sitting in her convertable.

"What the fuck are you doing here?! It's bad enough you made me cheat on my boyfriend, but now you show up at my fucking house like you own me? Get the fuck out of here!" I yelled.

"That's a lot of bark and no bite, sweetheart. And last time I checked, you enjoyed it just as much as I did. And I really enjoyed it." He said, pissing me off.

"You're offically pissing me off, Mr. Dickhead. So if you could kindly, get the hell off my property, and keep your giant mouth shut, I'd be greatly-" I was cut off because out of no-where, Andy Grabbed me and kissed me. For a second all my problems melted away. Then I remembered I had a boyfriend, and that Andy was a dickhead. I put my arm's up pushing him away, and shoved him as hard as possible.

He fell back a bit, but he didn't land on his ass, sadly. I then smacked him across the face with my perfectly manicured finger's. I smiled to myself, when he let out an, "Ow."

"What the hell!? Why'd you smack me?!" He yelled surprised.

"Why do you thing? Are you fucking crazy?! Get the fuck off my land, or I'll get some cop's to do it for you. I said like some princess out of a story book.

"Fine. But you'll be missing this if I go." With that, he reached into his short's pocket, and pulled out a pair of pink, lacey see through underwear. The exact pair I had been wearing the other night when I was so drunk I couldn't see straight.

For a second, my face must have shown absolute horror, because I could see Andy starting to smile. That little fucking duchebag. How had I not noticed he'd taken my panties? I am such an idiot. I'm going to be in such a mess if any of this get's out.

"Well? Would you like them back?" teased Andy. I quickly reached out to grab the pink panties, but Andy just a quickly pulled them out of reach.

"Give me my fucking underwear!" I yelled. But not loud enough for Samone to hear. Since we were behind some tree's and she was applying every makeup you could think off in her tiny little mirror.

"I don't think I'll be giving them back so soon, since you have such a sour little attitude. But maybe in the future you can get them back. Does that sound good baby doll?" he once again teased. I wanted to smack that smile off his perfectly tanned face.

I started to rant, "I swear, if you don't give me back my panties, I'll-"

"You'll what? Because honey, you are in no position to threaten me." he laughed. For a second I just stood there speachless.

"Okay, here's the deal. I'll keep my mouth shut, and I'll make sure no one get's your panties, as long as you keep an open mind." proposed Andy.

"What? Are you kidding me? What do you mean keep an open mind? I wen't through all of this so that you could tell me to keep an open MIND? Are. You. Kidding. Me?!?!" I practically raged.

I Suddenly heard Samone yell, "Anita! Where the hell are you?! We have to go!" And with that, I turned on my heels, and walked to Samone's car.

_________________________________________________________________________

Sorry I was a little late posting this. :c I was at a friends house and didn't finish it in tiime. Forgive

me? Please Vote, comment, and like. <3

-Catt67-

XOXOXO