Chapter 2: Hot bikini's

"I can't BELIEVE I didn't see this earlier. I mean, just look at it Anita!" yelled Samone with Joy. 

"Eh, Samone? I've had that bathing suit since last year, so I know what it looks like." I replied. 

"Smart ass." Samone muttered. I laughed, and admired how the bikini looked on Samone. Well against her, since she wasn't actually wearing it yet. The Bikini wasn't Victoria's secret, but some other brand, and trust me when I say this bathing suit cost a fortune. It was worth it though, apparently. 

As I sorted through the bathing suits, one finally caught my eye. It was pretty simple, but it was really pretty. It would really help exaggerate my tan. It was a bright yellow, but not so bright it hurt to stare at it to long.  It was a string Bikini, so I'm pretty sure I'd look pretty hot. And it also went well with my light blonde hair and blue eyes. Maybe if I was lucky Damen and I could get some alone time. 

The last time Damen and I "Got together," was a week or so ago when his parent's weren't home. I almost had a heart attack when his big fluffy white cat jumped up on the bed when we were erm- Indisposed. I still remember how Damen eye's got gigantic in sheer panic as the cat just sat down next to us. I laughed my Ass off. 

Suddenly, something hit the back of my head. "Owww!" I yelled. I touched my hand to the back of my head, and turned around. And there was Samone, standing in one of my bathing suits. She looked gorgeous, I had to admit that to myself.

The bikini she was wearing, was a halter style top, and the bottom piece was cut so it showed lot's of ass. It was a somewhat simple design. Just colorful stripes that gave it a youthful feel, yet still managing to look smokin' hot. 

"Well? How good do I look? Wait, don't answer that. Wait, no. Answer it. Ok? Go." said Samone.

"Uh, Samone you don't need me to tell you how hot you look. You have River for that." I laughed. 

"Oh... Well you're right, so I guess I don't need your opinion after all." replied Samone cheerfully. I heard my phone ring then vibrate, and quickly grabbed it off my bed. I unlocked it, and looked at the message. 

From: Damen<3

babe where r u? river and i are at the pool so try to get here soon. river asked me 2 tell you to pick up some food. ill pay you back. <3

Uhhhh. Now I have to make yet another stop. I looked at Samone, "Samone, we have to get ready to go. Just grab some short's from my closet, and a tank top or something. We have to get some food apparently."  

"Okay, I'll just grab some stuff." replied Samone Calmly. We wen't over to my closet, and I grabbed a pair of short ripped denim short's. They looked like they were old, but they actually cost be 30 bucks. It's kind of sad if you think about it. I also just grabbed a Pink Floral Bandeau, that I got on sale from Aerie a couple weeks ago. It was pretty cute. 

I picked up the yellow Bikini, and walked in the bathroom, calling out to Samone that I would be a second. I stripped down to nothing, and slipped on the bottem's, then the top. I took a minute to admire the way I looked in it. I had to admit, I had a pretty nice body. After I was done changing I quickly walked out of my bathroom, to my closet, and slipped on the short's and Bandeau. 

Samone was wearing a really short pair of well, shorts. She also had on a loose, yet short shirt that fell to the side so that one of her shoulders was exposed, and it was hot pink with some kind of writing about love. I'd never wear it. Samone and I each  grabbed a pair of sunglasses that looked good on ourselves, and I grabbed my big beach bag. I threw in some sunblock, my phone, some emergency makeup, and a little clutch I had which held all my money, gift cards, and spare change. 

I threw the bag over my shoulder, "Ok, you ready to go?" I asked Samone. 

"Yepp. Are we taking your car or mine?" Samone asked back. 

"Let's take yours since it's already here. Besides, you and River are probably going out later right?"  I replied. 

"Yeah, probably." She laughed. We gathered our thought's and exited my room. Across from my room was a medium sized maid's closet, where all the cleaning supplies, and key's were kept. My house was actually pretty big, so my Dad and Mom had a couple Maid's to kept everything tidy.

My Dad kind of worked at home, but wen't on business trip's kind of often. He worked on anything from small Investigation's, to teaching classes online. That's one reason why he has thousand's of dollars worth of Computer's and Technology in his office. From where I exited my room, if I turned to the right you could see a giant fish tank. And when I say Giant, I mean Giant. It could fit both me and Samone inside. 

It's a Saltwater tank, so the fish are just beautiful. The tank was filled with Live Coral and Seaweed. My fish was a Bartlett's Anthias. She was so pretty, with a hot pink lower body, a yellow top, a yellow tail that looked like a shark tail, and a light pastel pink throat. If my fish was a guy, I would never stop kissing him. His name was Godrick, and he was named after a character on True Blood.

On the other side of the tank was a guest room, and across the guest room was my Dad's Office. On the other side of my Dad's office, across from it was a home gym and a small bathroom. Between the space of the Home gym and Bathroom, was a little Aviary Cage filled with a couple Love Birds. 

Samone and I walked over to the stairs, which if you walked past the fish tank it was to the left. We walked down the stairs, which took us to the living room. We wen't to the right, then to the left, opened a door which led to the kitchen, and kept going strait so that we got to the front door. 

Samone opened the door, and as we walked outside, the cold air from inside washed away and was replaced with the sun's hot rays. 

"Damn, it's hot out here." Said Samone. 

"It's called summer." I said sarcastically. 

We both laughed, but right as I looked at Samone's Convertible, I froze. Standing right there, leaning against her car, was Andy Fuckin' Brown. 

 _____________________________________________________________________

 Like the new Chapter? HAHA, as PROMISED I posted Saturday, and will continue until further notice! LBSMO fans, I really hope you guy's like this. :c I'm so sorry that LBSMO is on hold, but I need a little inspiration to finish it and writing something new is what I think I need. <3 I love you all so much. <3 

-Catt67-

XOXOXO