The House Of Screams

One day there was an old lady living in an old house. She was a nice and kind lady that everyone loved. 3 years ago her husband died in that very house. In the basement. She didn't want to move out because that house held a lot of memories that she couldn't leave behind.

Everyday she remembered how her husband died. He was going down late at night to get a flashlight since the power went out.

The old lady, her name was Jenna, Was sitting in her bed waiting for him. Suddenly she hears a scream coming from downstairs. She ran down to check on him, only to find him laying on the ground with his neck broken. Blood was splashed everywhere. His arms and legs were gone, leaving only his head and torso.

She screamed and ran towards him, only to trip on something. His arm. She screamed and instantly blacked out.

The police investigated the crime scene but there were no clues left. They couldn't find any trace of hair, fingerprints or even smell. After a few moths they dropped the case.

3 years later and Jenna never moved out, thinking it would be no use since the image if her husband laying there surrounded by his own blood will forever haunt her.

One night when Jenna was heading off to bed, she heard a scream coming from the basement. She rushed down there only to find it empty. Jenna brushed it off, assuming it was her imagination. This kept on happening until one night when Jenna heard the scream, she went to the basement.

Unlike the other night, the basement wasn't empty. Instead her husband stood there, eyes red with rage and face, ghostly pale. She screamed so loud the people down the street heard her.

When the police arrived to investigate, all they found was her neck broken. Blood was splashed all over the walls and floor. Her arms and legs were missing, leaving only her head and torso in sight. It looked exactly like when the found her husband, except on the walls there was a note written in her blood.

"Revenge is sweet but her blood is sweeter" was written.