March 29, 2017: Laura's Info Stuff

AW CASSIDY YOU CUTIE PATOOTIE

And I think I owe you guys some info for Laura, so here you go!

((THE SIGNATURE THINGY IS BACK))

Laura works as a light technician for a large auditorium/theatre while also going to college with her major being astrology. She's twenty-two years old and has been in a relationship with Cassidy since she was twenty-one ((Cassidy is currently twenty-one)). Laura, Cassidy, and Jasper are all best friends and have been for five years.

Laura is secretive and quite, more of an introvert when she wants to be. She likes going to bonfires at the beach and swimming out at one of the gulfs in Oregon at night when the sky is clear and the moon is out.

Nobody really knows why, but she always keeps some sort of umbrella at her side. Sometimes it's a bright floral parasol, and sometimes it's a black heavy duty umbrella. She's got dozens.

I hope that cleared up a few things about her since you guys were practically clueless ^u^

((Also her and Cassidy are tattoo buddies. Meaning that they both have tattoos of their zodiac signs—Laura is a Pisces and Cassidy is a Cancer—on the inside of their right wrists with another small tattoo below it—Laura has a moon and Cassidy has a sun))