Chapter Ten

AHHH, I'M GOING TO SEE HUNGER GAMES TODAY.

I GOT SO EXCITED THAT I POSTED THIS! I HOPE YOU ALL ENJOY IT<3

--------------------

Ariella’s POV

            I looked at Niall in shock. He just asked me to be his girlfriend. I wanted to say yes but at the same time, was he only asking because it was a dare from Louis. I could feel the tension in the room as everyone was waiting on my answer.

“I – uh..” I said.

“Ariella, please be my girlfriend,” Niall said again.

“Do you want a serious answer, or was that really just a dare?” I asked.

“Okay, so we planned it since Niall was too embarrassed to just come out and ask you…” Louis said.

“Oh,” I looked at the ground.

“So what do you say?” Niall asked.

“Yes,” I breathed.

Everyone cheered and gave Niall multiple high fives.

I stood up and raised my arm and quoted Barney from How I Met Your Mother, “I request the highest of fives.”

Everyone slapped my hand, but no one got my joke. Bummer. I guess I’m just lame.

All of the boys sat back on the couches and Niall and I sat in the loveseat. He put his arm around my waist and scooted closer to me. I smiled at him and he kissed my cheek.

“Ew, PDA. Look Niall, just because you two are ‘dating’ doesn’t mean you can just kiss her all the time. Ariella is MY wife,” Louis said.

“Oh really, Lou? I’m sure Eleanor would be glad to hear that…” Liam said.

“Who’s Eleanor?” I asked.

“My girlfriend,” Louis said.

“Lou! I have to meet her,” I told him.

“I should invite her over. Liam, you invite Danielle over too!” Louis shouted.

“Liam has a girlfriend too?! Wow, I’m just the last person to find out about everything…” I said.

“It’s okay,” Niall said as he kissed my cheek.

“So how many of you have girlfriends?” I asked.

“Just Louis and Liam, and well, I do now…” Niall said. I smiled at him and he kissed me right on the lips.

“GROSS!” Louis shouted.

“Your hair smells good,” Niall told me.