t w e n t y o n e: ✅

A\N: I'm sorry I missed the Wednesday update, I was really busy with school and I didn't have much time to write. I hope y'all forgive me this time ;)

So this book finally reached 10K! Omg thank you so much for making this happen, you guys are the best! *sends infinite virtual hugs*

A special thanks to prissy986 for believing I could achieve this goal and to WeirdPersonified, Windswept_Soul, DesireToShine, noneofyour_business5 , and gigihearts123 for sharing this book, and also to many, many more but unfortunately I don't have enough space to tag you all lol.

Thank you and enjoy this update! ♡

_______

Twenty one:

Twenty one:

______

"Dude, you really need to come to the reunion. My mother is killing me already," Matt's loud voice burst through the phone and right into my eardrum.

He'd been trying to convince me to join him to his mother, Karen's highschool reunion, and even woke me from my nap to tell me that. But if there was one thing I felt like doing, that didn't include having to chirp in with comments about divorces or loose wedding rings in a room full with middle aged people.

"She keeps introducing me to her old highschool friends."

"That doesn't sound so bad," I admitted.

"Of course you can say that. You haven't heard her improvised British accent yet."

"What?"