Announcement!

Notice: I am aware that this says Greek mythology but the title has the Roman name Cupid it in. I am aware of the difference and it is mentioned in the story. You do not need to point that out to me. Thank you.

Welcome to Cupid Collections!

The following short stories will include all of the characters from the Cupid series which include characters from Cupid’s Granddaughter, Athena’s Enigma, and Roman Roommate.

Warning: This is NOT a story with a long drawn out plot, climax, and epilogue. This is just a collection of stories centered around the lives of all the Cupid’s that we’ve come to know and love.

I would suggest reading those stories before reading this though the titles will tell you which characters are involved in whichever chapter you want to read so you can read them out of order.

The plan is to upload chapters in order of the characters’ lives and I hope I will be able to do that.

I’m still planning on weekly updates, so every weekend this story should be updated with a new little story/chapter.

I hope you’re excited to go through some mysterious points in the characters’ lives and some more explanations about the stories!

Thanks for reading! I hope you enjoy!

~GermanSam