Chapter 17

As his time to leave drew closer, the six humans spent almost every moment with the guest king. However with the king's exit fast approaching, it was very difficult to stay positive.

It was the day before the king was to take his leave. The last peace conference had just taken place in the main hall. Baritorin shied away from the remaining royals who were sitting and talking about how yet another successful set of conferences had taken place. As much as he agreed with them on the situation, he was not in the mood to talk about it.

After all the other royals had left the castle premises, Baritorin stood by one of the windows on the corridor leading to his room. As if to fit the occasion, the sky was overcast with grey clouds without even a trace of sunlight peeping through the clouds. He stood there, staring into space as he thought of the sad day that was to come.

Meanwhile, Armana had been becoming more and more desperate for the king's attention. He was going to leave very soon and they hadn't even shared a tender emotional moment not to talk of establishing some kind of physical attraction to one another. She had to act fast. She was fed up with ruling Valencia and Baritorin presented a way out.

After the conference she saw Baritorin walk away. She followed him and found him staring out a window. This was her chance to woo him.

"Hello Baritorin."

"Hello Armana", he replied nonchalantly, keeping his back to the queen. This was the last thing he wanted. To look at the face of the very source of his current problems.

"You'll be leaving my kingdom tomorrow and that brings me great sadness", said Armana, quietly getting closer and closer to the man, "There have been ups and downs in your short stay, but I do hope that you've enjoyed yourself".

"I have indeed", he answered, as he reminisced about everything that happened in the past few months.

Armana smiled. She got super close to the king and began to run her hands slowly up and down his back. She continued speaking, but this time in a seductive tone. "Well, in your last hours here don't hesitate to help yourself to anything, or even, anyone in my palace".

Queen Armana couldn't see the tall man's face. If she could, she would have seen that it was now red with rage. This woman was such a whore. He immediately caught the innuendo that she was using and it was disgusting. How could such a noble woman act like this?! Baritorin's fists were clenched super tight. He was ready to lash out at her when he had a quick thought.

His rage eased and he turned to face the woman head on, with a rather sexy smile plastered on his face. "I'm sorry Armana but did you say that I could help myself to absolutely anyone in your castle? As in the sense that you are included?"

Yes, that was the reaction Armana wanted. "Why yes indeed. You may choose to help yourself to me if you wish", she said, putting her body against Baritorin's and began caressing his neck.

Baritorin grabbed her waist and pulled her even closer to himself. "He looked into her eyes and saw the deep lust in them. "As much as I trust you, Armana, I want to be able to hold you to your words. I want a contract with your royal seal on it, saying that I can help myself to anyone in your castle. Think you could do that for me?"

"Of course! In fact, let's get it done right now! My guards can serve as witnesses!" yelled Armana as she grabbed Baritorin's hand and pulled him in the direction of her room, where her royal seal was kept. As they entered, Armana proceeded to write down the details of the contract. Baritorin looked over her shoulder closely to make sure that it was worded the exact way that he wanted it to be.