Chapter 29 : I Did It

"Awe! Look at you, pretty girl," I cooed at my mollycoddle. She was wearing blue pyjamas and a matching blue top that I had bought for her. Trust me, it was very difficult to find her size.

She giggled and started eating my mouth. Not literally. But it's something Trystan had taught her. She brings her mouth near my face and tries to gobble it. It's funny but cute at the same time.

"Oyi! You are starting to get a tooth," I exclaimed as I felt something hard near my face. She looked at me with confusion, shocked by my sudden excitement.

"I can't believe you are going to be one soon," I rubbed her nose with mine.

"I can't believe it either," Dylan entered the room with a packet of Cheetos in his hands. As soon as I saw him, it reminded me of his date.

"How did your date go?" I asked him. All I wanted to shout was - 'Britney? Seriously?' But self- control is a cool thing.

"Oh! It was amazing," Dylan blushed like a teenager, "She is the girl that can cause thousand of heartbreaks, yet I am taking the risk."

A grin appeared on my face as I heard the word 'heartbreak.'

"Trystan says Tiffany is gonna be a heartbreaker once she grows up," I chuckled as I remembered how proud he was at his assumption.

"Speaking of which, where is he?" Dylan asked me, taking his daughter from my arms.

He has gone to meet his mother. She was continuously asking for her son since two days. So he had to go.

My eyes twinkled with pride. Trystan is a gem. And I am the luckiest girl to have him with me.

Note to self : Never let him go!

"He had somewhere important to be," I smiled at Dylan, "And even though I want to stay, I have to go somewhere too."

I kissed a goodbye to Tiffany and waved at Dylan. I was planning to spy Evan and Gabby's date, along with Jenny. And for that, I had to go home first because I did not bring my car with me.

Walking down the lane, I focused on the previous four days of my life. Yes, it has been four days since Trystan told me about his mother, since we realized Gabby and Evan are in love, and since things started changing in my life.

Now, every time I look at Trystan I feel something weird - though, in a good way. His eyes have a little more effect on me, his smile erupts butterflies in my stomach, and I always keep glancing at him in school. It's almost like I am falling in l-

"Samantha Harris!" I squeaked by the sudden voice. That's when I realized I have already reached home and dad is glaring at me from his car.

"Dad! You scared me," I pouted, walking towards him.

"Get inside the car," he ordered. I gave him a suspicious look. What happened to him?

"But why? I have to meet Jenny," I said.

"You are meeting no one but your therapist," dad scolded me, "Now get inside the car."

I silently groaned. That stupid therapist! He must have told dad that I missed the last session.

Without arguing further, I hopped inside the car. Dad started driving, and I just pulled out my tongue at him. Suddenly, I realized something and a smirk appeared on my face.

"Daddy boo!" I smiled, "Out of all the seven sessions, I have only missed one therapy."

"So?" Dad gave me a quick glance, before focusing on the road again.