Epilogue

12 years later...

"I can't believe this happened again," Dylan entered the house with a smug look.

"Oh, c'mon Daddy!" The eleven year old girl whimpered​, following him, "You are being mean."

"Mean?" He glared at his daughter, "I am being reasonable, Tiffany."

Tiffany looked at her angry father innocently, and then ran into Trystan's arms, who was standing calmly at the door.

"I can't stop calling him Dad," she pouted, hugging Trystan tightly, "He is my Dad!"

"But I am not his husband!" Dylan hissed, totally pissed by Trystan. Trystan, who was looking heavenly in the three piece suit, covered his mouth with his hands, in order to stop the laughter.

I myself chuckled, looking at Britney who was preparing food for the two years old Mason. Keeping aside the dough I was preparing for the dinner, I walked towards Dylan.

"So, it happened again?" I asked him, laughing at his angry face, "Jeez! Stop stealing my husband, Dylan."

Apparantly, when Tiffany grew up, Trystan and I were always around to take her care. So, even though she never became too attached with me, Trystan became a significant part of her life - so much significant that she started calling him dad. Which is why whenever she calls Dylan as 'Daddy' and Trystan as 'Dad' in public, people think they are a gay couple!

"There's nothing to laugh about," Dylan pouted, knowing that I was just pulling his leg. He walked past me, towards his wife, and took their little baby in his arms. Tiffany too went to play with her brother.

"Daddy bought you cookies," he pecked little Mason's nose, who clapped his hands, in response. Britney loosened up her husband's tie. I decided to give them a family moment and walked towards Trystan. He smiled at me, slowly pulling me closer through my hands.

"I can't wait to have this moment," he smiled, looking at Dylan and Britney, "To have a family of our own."

As romantic as his words were, I felt my stomach twisting into knots.

'Will I ever be able to give him a family?' I wondered. Trystan saw my uneasiness and intertwined our hands.

"Hey, don't worry," he pecked me with his soft lips, "We can adopt."

I nodded, trying to control my tears. It has been a year and four months since we got married, and still I was unable to take that step in my marriage. Curse my disorder! Not that I was not willing to lose my virginity, it's just everytime we tried to do it, there came a point where I'd get so scared of the transmission that I'd end up fainting in between.

"When are the others arriving?" Britney interrupted us. I quickly wiped my eyes and turned to answer her. Apparantly, we all were going to have a reunion today at my house.

"Chase and Jenny will arrive any mo-" I was interrupted by the magical laughing of Juliana.

"Daddy is a mooshter!" Juliana came running towards me, hugging my legs.

"Aunt Sam, Daddy eatsh all cwookiesh," she complained to me, still laughing for no reason.

"Shtay away," Mason growled at her, "she ish my aunt," he ran towards me and hugged my other leg.

"Not again, you two," Jenny rolled her eyes and picked her daughter in her arms. Chase, on the other hand, was glaring at Mason for talking rudely to his two year old princess.

"So, how was your concert last week?" I asked Chase, "Trystan and I so wanted to attend it!"

"Well, it was really good until we avoid the part where a random girl ran towards the stage to kiss Evan. And Gabby showed her the Evil Dead side of her," Jenny explained to me in a sing song way, making everyone laugh.