Black and White Life

• Dedicated to Google

Meow :3

Please,

VOTE,

COMMENT,

SHARE,

LIKE,

AND MOST IMPORTANTLY... ENJOY!! :D

Chapter Thirty Three.

 Black and White Life.

 Part One out of Two.

 Sonee's P.o.v.

 "Ready?" Drake asked, his hand's clutching mine in a death grip.

"Yeah.." I said nervously, and sitting at the edge of the bed.

"This was stupid.. I can just carry you everywhere!" Drake argued, and gave him a slight smile.

"Sorry but that won't work when I need to shower.. and don't even say 'We could take those together" I pointed out, and I could practically feel the smirk coming off him in wave's.

"Okay... Come on... On three.. One.. Two.. Three.." Drake counted off, and I placed my feet on the carpet unsteadily.

"Alright now take a few step's torward's me" Drake instructed, It was really weird not being able to see where your going.

 I took a few step's forward before I bumped into Drake's hard chest.

"You could've warned me there" I muttered against his chest, cheek's burning.

"It's okay.. You know my brother Mara is blind" Drake started, and I tilted my head up at him.

"When he was a six and he was playing with his friend's and one of them got a little too rough and accidently pushed him through a glass door face forward,  a lot of it got into his eye's, he could have gotten a surgery but he declined I'm not really sure why"

"Thats terrible" I whispered, and but it was nice to know I wasn't alone in this.

"I couldn't even tell he was blind, he would just look up into my eye's or check me out... how does he know where to go or.. look?" I questioned a little at the end.

"Well he has the shadow gift, like me, and he said he can use them to see everything or to feel around" Drake said, curiosity in his tone.

'Let the shadow's guide you' Is what came into my head and It suddenly clicked.