Dance of the Dryland Butterflies

Please,

Vote,

Comment,

Share,

ENJOY!

 Chapter Thirty Six.

  Dance of the Dryland Butterflies.

PART ONE OUT OF TWO.

Sonee’s P.o.v.

 When I woke up Drake wasn’t by my side, which upset me a little bit but I was happy he wasn’t here when I made a mad dash to the toilet to puke my guts up.

I felt weak, nausea, everything you’re not supposed to feel as a vampire.

A vampire.

Realization hit me and I rushed to the mirror.

I wasn’t surprised to see all my tattoos had returned, but now they all looked even more detailed, bigger even.

I lurched when I felt a sharp pang in my stomach that had me lifting up my shirt.

I gasped when I saw a new tattoo on my hip, a little butterfly that with details that were still developing.

I stared at it as part of a black swirl got bigger.

I felt another pang in my stomach but this one was stronger and had me running back to the toilet for a good while.

 I groaned as I finally finished throwing up every crumb that was left In my stomach.

‘You know vampire pregnancies are a lot faster than human pregnancies’ The voice said in my head, and my eyes widened.

“I’m not pregnant” I muttered, and with shaky legs I managed to stand up.

“These are probably just side effects of the changing and stress” I grumbled, managing to slip into a dress that was laid out on a chair with a note that said ‘To Sonee, Love Elisabeta’.

I stumbled out of Drakes room going to search for him, but then I heard someone calling my name over and over again.

I ran down the halls with wobbling legs before bursting into the room where I heard my name being called.

“Karen…”I said quietly staring her sleeping frame lying on a new bed, her stomach already producing a small baby bump.