On My Mind

Kensi wakes up to the sound of Iris fussing around in her crib.

She rolls over in bed and glances over at the alarm clock.

4:30AM

She signs and rolls onto her back, rubbing the sleep from her eyes.

She turns and glances at Deeks, who's still fast asleep. She slowly gets up out of bed and carefully lifts Iris out of her crib.

"Morning, beautiful." Kensi whispers as she smiles at her daughter as she begins to rock her back and forth.

Kensi sits down on the edge of the bed and begins to feed Iris.

When Iris is done, Kensi places her back in her crib and changes into gym clothes. She puts her hair up in a ponytail and heads down to the the hotel gym.

She makes her way down to the gym, where one of the hotel staff members are unlocking the doors.

Kensi smiles in passing and heads to the treadmill. She puts headphones in her ears and starts the treadmill.

She runs for about twenty minutes when her music is interrupted by an iMessage.

Kensi stops the treadmill and pulls her iPhone out of her pocket.

She smiles when she sees a picture of Nell and Eric having the time of their life in Greece.

She puts her phone back in her pocket and continues using the variety of equipment in the gym.

Her workout is interrupted when she receives a text from Deeks.

Where are you? Her phone reads.

Kensi replies with one emoji: 💪🏼 (in case this doesn't show, it's the flexing emoji (: )

Kensi then glances at the time, it's now 6:30am.

She makes her way back up to the room where Deeks is in the shower. Kensi takes off her clothes and slips into the shower with Deeks.

"Fraggle rock!" Deeks exclaims as Kensi places her hands on his shoulders.

He turns around and sees Kensi.

"Babe, your hands are freezing!"
Kensi laughs and makes Deeks move over so she could be under the water.

"What time did you wake up?" Deeks asks as he hops out of the shower.

"4:30...I'm surprised you didn't hear Iris." Kensi says with a giggle.

Deeks wipes the condensation off the mirror and begins to trim his beard, with only a towel wrapped around his waist.

Kensi finishes up in the shower and wraps a towel around her, leaving her wet hair dripping on her shoulders.

Deeks puts down his scissors and faces Kensi before planting a kiss on her lips.

Kensi closes her eyes and kisses back.

"What was that for?" Kensi asks after pulling away.

"Do I need a reason to kiss my wife?" Deeks asks.

Kensi bites her lip and plants a quick kiss on his cheek.

"Touché"

Deeks laughs and exits the bathroom.