Sophie's Little Monsters

"Mother, did you call me? asked Sophies as she entered the living room. "Go back upstairs and bring me a white sheet. Then find me a book that you no longer want, make sure it's hard covered rip the covers off, and bring them to me.' said Julie as she started to removed Felix shirt. Felix was out cold. He didn't feel anyone or anything. Sophie ran upstairs and grabbed the things her mother asked her for. Then she quickly returned with the items. As she ran by, her bedroom, she heard lots of noise coming out of there. "God, they're still at it, boy my mother is going to punish me for the rest of my life.

Mark helped Julie move Felix around as she tried to make his pain a little more bearable. "Mom, what happens to him?" she asked as she sat there and watch her mother bandage Felix's hand. "I don't know sweetie, we found him trapped under some rocks. " explained her mother "Where's his finger?" she asked "Don't know, we found him like that. Look in the kitchen I bring you something to eat, eat the cheesesteak, and let me take care of this man." she said "Thanks, I am hungry." she said as she went into the kitchen and sat at the table, and began to eat her food.

Then she began to wonder, what did happen to this man. Who will bite a man finger off She put two and two together, "No, not again? First the neighbor's cat, and now this man's finger. I must have a talk with them, if they keep doing this they'll call attention to themselves." she thought, somehow she knew that they were responsible for the man's missing finger.

While her mother was taking care of Felix she happens to hear a loud dump on the ceiling. "Mark, what in the world is Sophie doing upstairs?' she asked "Don't know, look I'm going to drop Eric and his grandmom home. "I'll return in about twenty minutes," he said as he helps Eric with his grandmother.

Before he was able to walk out of the door, Sophie came out of the kitchen. "Hey, I thought you were upstairs.?" asked Her father before walking out of the house. "No, Dad I'm right here, right you see me, right here," she explained kind of nervous. "So, who's in your bedroom?" asked Julie "I left the phone on the bed. It's on vibrate, maybe someone calls me, and the vibration made it fall to the floor. That's all it is, I don't have anyone upstairs. Mom, you don't need me anymore? she asked "No, sweetie, thanks a lot for being a big girl and look after Mrs. Anderson. You can go, good night, we'll talk in the morning." she said as she gave her a kiss on the cheek. Sophie ran upstairs.

She was worried that the little monsters and badly destroyed her room. She opened the door slowly, but to her surprise, her bedroom was spotless. Sophie walked and said, "Wow, everything is so, so clean. Thank you! You can come out, I'm alone." she whispered as she took off her shoes and sat on the bed. "Hey, are you still angry with us?' asked Ahoy as she peeks out from under the bed. "Wow, you cleaned my room. No, now I can't be angry anymore," she said as she grabbed her pajamas went into the bathroom to change.

"Oh right, now, I go inside the bathroom. When I come back out, is my room still going to be clean?' she asked as she enters the bathroom. "Of course it is." said Ahoy "Wait, I almost forgot, do you know anything about a man that was buried under a stack of rocks? she asked "What? Don't know what you're talking about?" said Ahoy as he looked away. "How about you Ake, do you know anything?" she asked him "Nope, no idea what so ever?" asked Ake

"Well, someone at his finger. I really hope it wasn't any of you, you're not supposed to eat human body parts. It's just so, so wrong. Now, I really need to get some sleep, it's been a very long day. Good night. By the way, you may sleep on that love seat. It is big enough for all four of you. " she said as she covers herself, then turned her back to the wall. The little monsters all said, "Good night." at the same time as they quietly walked towards the love seat and one by one climbed onto it and found a spot. After a while, they were all fast asleep.

Mark and Julie waited for the Ambulance to arrive. It finally showed up and they finally got Felix out of their home. Mark handcuffed him to the stretcher, then handed the key to the driver, along with an arrest warrant. He explained that he had to give this warrant to the hospital. They will take upon themselves to make sure he's in handcuff, until further notice. The driver agreed, to do as he was told. Then after they work on him, making sure he was stable. Once Felix was stable, with an IV, they headed to the hospital.

The couple was very happy, that they finally can get some rest. They ate their dinner, they went upstairs, pajama themselves up, then off to bed they went. They were so tired that they didn't ever talk about their day. Then they both fell asleep quickly.