The First Time

Lovise sat on the bed, still fully clothed. She was a bit nervous. It was her first time and all, but she loved and trusted Mette. They decided that their first time together it would be just them. No toys. No substitutes or anything. A more natural first time.

The stoic faced Norwegian slowly started undoing the front of her shirt. Mette would be home soon, and she wanted to be ready. Once her shirt was off, she removed her skirt and socks, and cross clip; then leaned against the headboard. Now, only in her white bra and panties, she decided to read a book while waiting.

Grabbing a random book off her stand, she flipped it open and started reading silently. Soon she heard the front door downstairs open and close, then some shuffling until finally she heard footsteps coming up the stairs. The bedroom door opened to reveal a beautiful woman, with bright blue eyes, and thick, curly blonde hair. The beautiful woman that happened to be Lovise's wife, Mette.

Mette gave a bright smile, and entered the room, closing the door behind her. Lovise placed her book down, and gave a small smile in return. The Dane tried to slip out of her red dress, but ended up tripping, letting out a small 'ow'. Shaking her head Lovise got off the bed to help the fallen woman, "Idiot..."

Once Mette was up again, Lovise unzipped her dress so it fell to her feet. "I hope you didn't wait too long," Mette placed her hands on the other's hips. Lovise hummed slightly, "Only about forty minutes," and placed her arms around the inch taller Dane. With a smile, Mette pressed her lips to her lover, starting out soft. As Lovise deepened the kiss, the two back onto the bed; Mette quickly straddling her.

Nibbling their lip, Mette rubbed her hands up the sides of Lovise's body. Lovise opened her mouth, and their tongues twisted and pushed until the Norwegian had control over the kiss, quickly dominating the Dane. When they broke the kiss, Lovise rolled them over, placing herself on top. Feeling a bit confident, she started trailing kisses along Mette's jaw and down to their neck.

Once to her neck, she started to nibble and bite, leaving small red marks against Mette's pale, freckled skin. The bites caused Mette to let out a few moans, "Ah~ Lovis..." Her face was flushed red. This boosted the platinum blonde's confidence more, as she trailed her kisses lower. She left a big mark on their collar bone.

Mette had one hand tangled in Lovise's long pale hair, while the other still rubbed her waist. Sitting up again, Lovise looked at the marks she left, feeling a bit satisfied. Then she passionately kissed Mette again, while her hands worked on undoing her lover's bra clasp. Once it was undone, she threw it off the bed.

Her kisses were light, just brushing the skin. Soon she got to Mette's breast. She hesitated slightly, before taking one of the pink nubs in her mouth, sucking and nibbling a bit. Moaning, Mette ran her fingers through Lovise hair, "Mm... Are you sure, you're a virgin?" She was rubbing her thighs together slightly. Rolling her eyes, Lovise used her hand to give the other breast the same treatment.

Moaning Mette continued to stroke the Norwegian's hair. Lovise pulled away, her face flushed. Taking this chance, Mette flipped the positions. Smirking, she worked faster with her hickeys and neck bites. Leaving darker, and bigger ones than the ones Lovise did. Lovise gasped, closing her eyes and tilting her head.

Wasting no time, Mette quickly removed her wife's bra. Her eyes looked over the other's body, causing them both to blush darker. The Dane kissed softly, between her breast down her stomach, until she got to their panties; which she pulled off. Now, Lovise was watching her with half lidded eyes, hazy from lust. Holding eye contact, Mette teasingly brushed her tongue against the wet pink lips.

Letting out a needy moan, Lovise spread her pale legs apart more. Humming slightly, the dark blonde's licks got faster, occasionally dipping into Lovise's entrance. She gave a small cry, her hands running through Mette's hair, pulling slightly. They held eyes contact, Mette's eyes having a more devious look, while Lovise's were a bit hazy and desperate.

The bright eyed woman, sat up removing her tongue, causing the one below her to whine. Then, Mette slowly slipped two fingers into her lover. "Ah~ M-Mette...." Lovise said, a moan breaking inbetween her words. Leaning down Mette gave her another kiss. As they kissed, she moved her fingers in and out slowly. Lovise moaned into the kiss, her own hand slipping inside Mette's panties.

"F-faster," she breathed against their lips. Mette happily complied, while Lovise started to rub her finger against her entrance. Rolling her hips slightly, Lovise's breathes became harder, "I-I think I'm going to.... Cum..." Nodding, Mette added a third finger moving them fast in and out. The blonde rolled her hips more, until she came into Mette's hand with a loud moan. Removing her fingers, she brought then up and licked them while holding full eye contact.

Whimpering slightly as her legs shook a bit, she watched. After she calmed down, she slipped a finger into Mette, causing her to moan. Then she added two more, pumping them, it didn't work well with her panties still on. So, she pushed Mette back into a sitting position and removed her undergarment, before slowly putting the fingers back in.

Giving Mette an opened mouth kiss, she moved her fingers in and out quickly. Mette moaned rolling her hips, and deepening the kiss. She scissored her fingers while pumping a bit. Moaning even louder, Mette closed her eyes tighter. Finally she came with a loud cry, leaning into Lovise to stay sitting up.

Gently taking out her fingers, she wiped then off on the bed and then pulled Mette into a laying down next to her. Mette rested her head on Lovise's chest and wrapped her arms around her, "Hm... That was fun, did you like it?" Nodding, the Norwegian ran her fingers through the other's hair, "Yes. Very much."

Smiling, the Dane let out a giggle, "Maybe I'll get a strap-on for next time~!" Lovise just rolled her eyes, "Whatever you want..." She kissed Mette's forehead, and pulled the blanket over the both of them. "I love you Lovise..."
"... I love you too," she smiled slightly. Then they drifted off to sleep, cuddling closely...