Strap-on

Today Lovise was feeling extra frisky, as she waited for Mette to get home. Mette was stopping at the store for some reason after her shift, and the waiting was irritating her. The Norwegian sat at the coffee table with a cup of coffee, colouring some zentangles and mandalas, when she finally heard Mette coming through the door.

      Lovise got up quickly and waited for the Dane to remove her shoes, before pinning her to the wall. Mette gasped slightly, almost dropping her bag. Taking advantage of the other's open mouth, Lovise gave her a slow deep kiss. She set her hands onto Mette's waist, slipping her fingers under their shirt, lightly brushing the skin.

      Humming slightly, Mette put her arms around Lovise's neck, still holding her bag. Breaking the kiss, the Norwegian started to bite at her neck, and rubbing their hips together. The Dane gave a soft moan before asking, "Don't you want to know what I got? I think you'll like it..."

      Pulling back a bit, she gave Mette room to open the bag. Smirking slightly, Mette opened the bag and pulled out the first item. It was a double-ended dildo.... She waved it slightly, "I think we'll save this for another time," Mette then walked over and set it down on the table.

      Cheerfully she said, "And our second item~" The Dane pulled out a purple strap on. Lovise bit her lip while blushing darkly. "That's not all!" Mette pulled out the last item, which was a decent sized bottle of lube. Not knowing how to react, Lovise just took the lube and strap-on out of her wife's hands and whispered in her ear softly, "Go get ready, I'm going to clean it first."

      Blushing as well Mette nodded excitedly and ran up to their room. The Norwegian went into the kitchen and spent a good three minutes cleaning the toy, before heading upstairs. Opening the bedroom door, she saw Mette laying on her back naked, her thin fingers rubbing her clit slowly; almost in a teasing way. Biting her lip, she looked up at Lovise with lust filled eyes.

      Lovise set the items down so she could slowly remove her own clothes, still holding eye contact with Mette. Grabbing the strap-on she put it on, before climbing over Mette and roughly kissing her again. Their tongues tangled together while the Dane grabbed the other's ass, giving a squeeze. Moaning a bit she flipped Mette onto her stomach, her hands rubbing her hips.

"L-lovis-" She whined leaning against against the Norwegian's chest, practically sitting on her lap. Lovise sucked on her neck, one hand slipping around and rubbing Mette's clit. Mette leaned her head back on her shoulder, rolling her hips with a moan. She smirked against her neck, and slipped a finger in, pumping it.

"Mm... I love when you're submissive to me," Lovise purred, her free hand pinching and rubbing her breast. Mette giggled a bit, "I-I love when you dominate me..~" Removing her finger and letting go, Lovise pushed Mette onto her hands and knees. Leaning forward she licked her folds, running her tongue into the slit.

Mette moaned and rolled her hips back a bit. Smirking, Lovise pulled back and grabbed the lube. The Dane looked back at her, biting her lip; while watching Lovise lube up the strap-on. Lovise leaned over Mette's back, nipping her ear and to her neck. "Are you going to put it in or not?" Mette teased. The Norwegian pulled back and gripped her hips, slowly pushing into her.

"A-ah..~" Mette gripped the sheets her mouth falling open, and eyes falling shut. The Norwegian put some of her hair behind her ear, then started thrusting. Her hands rubbed Mette's ass, occasionally groping. "Go faster, p-please," She more like stated, pressing back against Lovise. The dominate of the two bit her lip, and lightly smacked the other's ass, causing her to cry out slightly. Then she started thrusting faster.

This continued for a bit, the thrusting going hard and fast. Mette's eyes were watering and her arms trembled and collapsed leaving just her ass in the air, as Lovise fucked her. "F-fuck, you're going to make me cum again," the Dane moaned into the pillows. "Good~" The other purred, reaching around and rubbing Mette's clit again. Mette released for a second time, moaning loudly as her legs shook.

When she finished, Lovise pulled out and removed the strap-on. After Mette came down from her high, she flipped onto her back and panted a bit. The Norwegian caught her breath for a sec, then started to rub and finger herself. Mette gave her a playful smile and said, "I want you to ride my face." Lovise blushed and stuttered a bit, then crawled over. She lowered her wet pussy over Mette's mouth, to which Mette happily began sucking and licking.

Moaning, she rolled her hips down against her. Gripping her thighs, Mette guided and closed her eyes; humming a bit. She stuck her tongue inside her, and removed one hand to slip two fingers in as well. Lovise lifted herself up and down a bit, fucking herself with Mette's tongue and fingers. With a loud moan, Lovise squirted, and removed herself off of Mette.

Sitting up, Mette wiped her mouth off with her hand. "S-sorry," Lovise said, blushing and glancing down. "It's fine," Mette chuckled and kissed her. She kissed back and laid down, pulling Mette down with her. They kissed for a bit, then pulled the blankets over and snuggled up. "Good night, I love you," Lovise mumbled, hugging Mette's waist and snuggling into her back. "I love you more," Mette replied, resting her hands on hers. Lovise gave a quiet whine of protest, and they eventually fell asleep...