Puppy Love

(A/N I was inspired by the video below to write this cute fiction. Hope you enjoy!)

*beep beep beep beep*

"Okay... I'm up! Jesus!" You rolled over and hit the snooze button for the 15th time that morning. Snuggling down in you blankets, you closed your eyes again.

*RING RING RING*

With an exasperated sigh you angrily sat up and snatched your phone. The notification glaring brightly up at you through the still dark room. You opened the text and sighed.

"Hey _____. I can't make it in for the shoot today. I was supposed to get them all coffee and snacks this morning too. Would you mind going to get those? I'm sick and I really need a day off. Help a girl out? Plllleeeeeeaaaassssseeeeee??????"

You facepalmed and sighed again typing a quick 'Okay. Feel better.' You got up and hurried to get ready so you could still get their coffee and not be late.

You still walked in thr venue about thirty minutes, as you had gotten stuck in the morning traffic. You rushed in and kicked open the door, making it collide with an object.

"Ow!"

"Omg Tsuzuku! Are you okay?!" You stopped and stared at the man holding his nose.

"I'm good. I'll be okay!" He said, making a funny voice as he pinched the bridge of his nose. "I thought Amy was supposed to get our coffee?" He looked at you and took the snacks to lighten your load.
"Well, she was, but she texted me at 5am to tell me she couldn't make it." You explained as the other band members joined you. They each took their coffee from you and smiled happily as they drank the warm caffeine. You handed Tzk his coffee and he gave you the sweetest smile you had ever seen grace his masculine features.

"Thank you, ______." He said. "I always like when you get my coffee anyway. You always put the right amount of sugar." He walked off to join his band mates and you felt a blush come to your face. You had always liked Tzk. The way he played around and had fun made everyone laugh. He was just a comfortable guy to be around. You had only been an assistant for them for a few months. During that time, you had grown fond of all of them. You had been transferred by your boss to work for Mejibray after the last group disbanded, leaving you without a job. Your first impression of them had been a little strange considering they were really strange looking, and the one guy, Meto, didn't talk. However, they quickly made you feel at home and welcome, and you even learned how to communicate with Meto whenever the cameras were around. Tzk had always watched you when you were with the others. He smiled kindly in your direction, and occasionally he would pick on you or playfully scare you when you weren't paying attention.

You watched and helped out while they were shooting the newest music video. Often times dancing to the music as they played in front of the cameras. After their group video session, it was lunch time. Tzk sat in the break room, devouring a small cake.
"Tsuzuku! That's no lunch!" You picked on him, sitting next to him. He smiled and continued eating.
"I do what I want!" He replied like a child, mouth full of cake. You giggled and he smiled. He took some cake and offered it to you, just before your lips touched the sweet icing, he snatched the cake back and shoved it in his own mouth.
"HEY!" You protested. He laughed and you pouted. He laughed again and fed you some cake, watching you eat it with a sweet smile on his face. He admired you as you ate the sweets and smiled. You blushed as he stared at you and looked away shyly, which made him smile more.

Later was the individual video shoots. Mia was playing in front of the camera, dancing around and giving his most seductive looks. The others had disappeared to rest. You were watching and then the sweet sounds of a puppy reached your ears. The adorable barks made you turn around, and you came face to face with Tzk, peeking around a door, looking at you. He whined and you walked over, giggling. He rubbed against your arm, making you laugh, and so you patted his head while he panted happily. He motioned for you to follow him and led you to a small room away from the chaos of the day.

He pounced on you and you laughed. He licked your cheek and you laughed.
"Ewwww. Tsuzuku!"
He laughed and continued his puppy assault, pinning your hands above you, his licks turned into heated kisses of passion.
"Tsuzuku..."
He looked at you and slowly backed away.
"Sorry. You are just so cute. I just didn't know how to tell you." He looked down sadly.
You hugged him tightly and kissed him.
"I love you too." He looked at you shocked, then relieved, wrapping you in a warm strong hug.
"We can continue this later okay? Your place?" You suggested. He nodded.
"Good boy." You said, patting his head. "It's your turn to record!" You said, hearing them calling for Tzk. He followed you around the rest of the day like a happy puppy.