Date with Mia

"I'm coming! I'm coming!" You yelled in a frustrated tone. The doorbell was being rung repeatedly and it was most annoying. You ran to the door and flung it open. "What the hell Emily!"
"Hurry up! We are going to be late!" She ran in excitedly and hugged the life out of you. You struggled to detach yourself from her and finish getting ready. She was dragging you to a Mejibray concert, whatever that was, and she was practically dragging you from your apartment as you both departed for the venue. Standing outside in the dark, you waited in the long line to get in.
"Wow, they look really popular." You thought to yourself as you watched your friend talk excitedly to another fan in front of her. You caught sight of a poster, you hadn't done much research on the group, but you looked at the poster for a moment. They looked really weird, except there was one that really caught your eye. He had striking blonde hair and a pale complexion. Also striking blue contacts stood out against his white, princely attire. You decided he probably wasn't as cute in person and that they did some photoshops on them to make them attract more fans.

Finally the doors opened and the fans started pushing forward for the doors.
"Come on ____!" Emily had grabbed your hand and dragged you towards the doors. Sometimes you really felt like maybe she needed a leash with as much as she pulled you around. You finally managed to get her to let go as she pushed through the fans to get to the very front of the crowd in the arena. Fans piled in around you and after some time, the room grew dark. The concert began. They each  American out, the fans screaming louder and louder as each member took their spots. Your eyes landed on the prince as the lights came on to reveal the men onstage. His dazzling costume, his blonde hair, his piercing eyes. You had been very wrong. He was even more beautiful in person than he was on the poster. Your eyes were locked on him the entire concert. You watched the way he moved, the way he played with such skill and grace. Your friend kept having to remind you to close your mouth. For a moment, his eyes locked on yours as he played a beautiful, heartfelt solo. It's as if time slowed and he held your gaze. He smiled and tried to give you the cutest wink he could give, making you giggle at his dorky, failed attempt. The moment ended all too soon. The lights came back up, as the music died, replaced by the joyful chatting of the fans leaving.
"Come on! We have to get in line for the meet and greet!" Your friend shoved a pass in your hand and dragged you, once again, through the crowd to a side door where people were exiting. She made her way to a long line and sighed. "Ughhhhh so many people!" She complained. She tapped her foot impatiently, as you were at the very end of the line. Slowly the line got smaller and you could see the band, smiling and signing merchandise. Pretty soon, it was your turn. You stood before the drummer.  Even though he looked totally weird, he was really cute up close. You smiled and thanked him to which he squeezed your hands and beamed up at you with the brightest smile that made him much more cuter than before. Next to him was the singer. He was rather attractive as well. His smile was as warm as the hand he offered you to take. He was kind in thanking you for supporting them. His voice was calming and warm as well. A world different from what you had witnessed earlier.
Then the pink haired bassist was up next. He smiled warmly and thanked you for coming.
Next, was your platinum blonde guitarist. You had come to learn his name as Mia. He was nervous and shy. He took your hands and smiled shyly at you. You too, were shy and it really looked as if you were middle school loves, scared to look at each other. That moment too ended as your friend pulled you away and the security guards were ushering you both out for the night.
You both left the venue and slowly walked down the sidewalk, talking about the show, when you heard someone behind you.
"Hey! Wait!" You turned and looked, to find Mia behind you with your purse in hand. "Y-you left this.." he held out the clutch purse.
"Oh! Thank you so much!" You replied, taking it and smiling shyly. Emily saw some old friend of hers and decided to leave you two alone. You shuffled your feet nervously as neither of you quite knew what to say.
"You... uh... want to go get something to eat?" He offered. "I haven't eaten anything and I'm kind of hungry after the show." He laughed nervously. You accepted the invitation and he waved to the guys that he was going somewhere else. They walked off to a bar, and Mia took your hand to lead you in the opposite direction. You blushed and walked beside him, noticing every now and then, him look at you for a moment, examining you in the streetlights. He lead you to a small diner and took you to a table in the back, far from wandering eyes.
"It's not fancy... but.... well, I think it's cute for a first date." He said, his face buried in a menu, attempting to hide his red face. Had you heard him right? A date?! You giggled and he peeked up at you, a cheesy smile on his face. This made you giggle more.
You both ordered and Mia smiled, while fidgeting with his fingers. Your food arrived, and you both talked of music and moonlight. His giggle was very adorable and his eyes were shy and striking. You could tell he was enjoying himself. He paid for dinner and he took you to a park nearby.
"____?" He turned to you and took your hands nervously. "I want to tell you... I really enjoyed tonight. Can we do this again soon?" He stared at the ground nervously. You giggled and kissed his cheek.
"Of course! I enjoyed it very much." You blushed and he smiled in relief. Wrapping his arms around you, he stared in your eyes, the moon making them sparkle.
"Let's try that kiss again. I wasn't ready." He said as his lips crashed on yours, leaving you breathless in the moonlight.