Horn touching

Ok so a lot of people keep asking me to do this. So I'm going to, but all in one thing.Enjoy.Oh and b/c stands for blood colour.

Karkat
You were making out will kk when in the middle of it you got curious. So you touched them." Y/N I DIDN'T KNOW YOU WANTED DO DO THAT,BUT OK." He then flipped you over and started to remove cloths

Tavros
You and Tav were playing a game of Pokemon that you taught him. It was fun until you were about to get up. In the proses of get up you fell and landed on Tav. Falling on Tav made you a) shove your front into his face, b) made him fall back to were you were straddling him, and c) you were touching his horns. You then felt something hard hit you thigh. " need help Tav?" You offered. He nodded and you then started to remove his pants.

Sollux
You were napping. Until Sollux sent you a tentabuldge pic. You blushes so (B/c). He then came into the room wearing nothing and wiggles his eyebrows and let you find out what his horns do.

Equius
You were being carried on his back. When you accidentally touched his horn. You quickly apologise and got down. Within that moment he started a make out session.

Gamgam
You were both sleeping when you accidentally brushed his horn . Which made him wake up. Which made the matters move which woke you up. You looked at each other for a moment. After a minute you got tired of this." Fuck it" you state and pounced on him.

Eridan
You guys were swimming when suddenly you jumped on ed,a back. Making you guys sink. When you let go you came up and looking for the wall. Welp you didn't find the wall but you found something else. You then cleaned you eyes of water and looked at what you grabbed." Sorry ed I didn't realise I grabbed that." You said. " it fine but now you have to fix it" he stated afterwards.