That time

Karkat
When he found out about your period. It didn't end well. He flipped his shit. And trust me when I say he flipped a table."YOUR BLEEDING FROM YOU GOG DAMN-" you covered his mouth." You finish that sentence and I'll stab you in the left kidney" you threaten. He shut up for the remainder of the day.

Aradia
She was terrified but still comforted  you to the best of her ability. She bought you pads,tampons, and chocolate. Lots of chocolate.

Tav
You tried your hardest not to be a salty sea but it came out once in a while."uM Y/N ARE YOU OK" he asked."DO I LOOK OK" you yelled. He didn't answer,and you apologised because you didn't mean to yell.

Sollux
He knew what it meant when you said 'it's starting' so he locked his bedroom door and stayed there for the week.

Nepeta
You were changing your pad when you realised that you didn't have any in the bathroom."Nepeta can you be a dear and go fetch me the squares in my dresser please" you asked."Sure what they for" she asked."um I'm on my period"you replied. She then google search what it. She never thought the human body was so complicated.

Kanaya
You asked her to buy you pads/tampons. She obviously knew what they were from her study of human culture. She even bought you some ice cream and chocolate and you both watched Netflix.

Terezi
She kept trying to smell your uterus. You obviously pushed her away for obvious reasons."WHY DO YOU SMELL L1K3 CH3RR13S ON ON3 3ND AND P3ACH TH3 R3AST OF TH3 WAY" she asked." I'm on my period gosh" you stated. She looked at you confused. You then explained what a period was. When your period was over she kept smelling you panties and kept asking"CAN YOU B3 ON YOUR P3R1OD AGA1N".

Vriska
She,like kk also freaked out."YOUR GOING TO DIE." She kept screaming."Vriska in going to be fine this is normal."you insisted, but she didn't listen."I NEED TO MAKE THE MOST OF TODAY. COME ON WERE GOING TO HAVE AMAZING D8 8EFORE YOU DIE" she yelled while dragging you to your favorite places. You didn't complain, but in the end you finally told her you weren't dieing.

Equius
You didn't tell him about it. He found out about it. When he was doing laundry he saw your panties. And they just so happen to have blood on them. He then broke the door to the living room(again) and looked for you.D--> ARE YOU BLEEDING" he shouted. You saw it and laughed." Thats called my period dear" you replied. You then explained what a period was and he started to sweat.

Gamzee
You told him you were bleeding from your uterus and asked him to go get pads. He was worried that you were dieing but you confronted him about you not dieing and that it was normal.

Ed
When you told him about your period. He freaked out(like a lot of people)"SO THAT MEAN NO MORE PAILING" he asked." Just for this week. You'll be fine " you told him. He then sulked in the corner counting the days,hours,minutes, and second till your period was over.

Feferi
She took you swimming. While swimming you realized you were on your period."Fef I can't go in the water I'm on my period"you stated. She already knew what that meant so she didn't ask and she instead took you home for cuddles.