Author's Note (1/2)

This is my first time using Wattpad to post something I've written! *tosses confetti* Turns out I made an account years ago, forgot about it, and never used it.

If anyone actually sees this story, feel free to leave your opinion so I can improve my writing for any future fics. This was written all at one time, and I decided to split the story into several short chapters (500-800 words).

Word count: 3.2k+
Rating: Teen? PG13? I don't know how to rate

~ This story is my own work, with events based off of those in episodes 27 and 28 of Pokémon XYZ. I do not own Pokémon, and all characters in this story belong to the creators of the anime. The song used in chapter four is "Oh, Miss Believer" by twenty one pilots, and it goes without saying that the lyrics were written by and belong to them. This song was my inspiration for this story, and I thought it fit well with the episodes mentioned above. ~

.•°*.•*°•. Unrelated:  .•°*.•*°•.

Random "trainer info" about me¯\_(ツ)_/¯

-I've played pokemon for eight years, with Pearl being my first game (team gen4!)

-I watched the first three seasons of the anime when I was younger, saw a few episodes after here and there, skipped the Unova season, and returned for XY/Z (which is easily the best season so far)

-Some of my favorite pokemon are Electivire, Milotic, Staravia, Gengar, Metagross, Palkia, Garchomp, Whimsicott, Tropius, and Luxray

-I own and have played through my copies of Pearl, Platinum, White 2, Omega Ruby, and Moon, and I have over 600+ hours played collectively. I hope to play X and possibly Soul Silver in the near future!

-The first two DS games I had were Mario Kart and Pokémon Pearl

-As much as I love the original crew (Misty, Brock, Gary, etc) as well as May, Max, and Dawn, the XYZ gang are easily my favorite traveling companions that Ash has ever had

-Amourshipping is my OTP if you somehow hadn't guessed. I'm down for palletshipping too