Two - CALLIE

APRIL 2014

Callie's phone buzzed on the vanity in front of her. She glanced over at it, but couldn't pick it up because her hairstylist was fixing her hair for that night's performance. It buzzed again and Jude picked it up.

"Says its from a 'Shannon'," Jude's perfect English accent said. "Shall I open it?" Callie paused for a second too long and Jude opened the message. "Holy Scrotum, Batman!" he exclaimed.

Callie pulled away from her stylist's hands and yanked the phone from her costar's. "Thank you," she answered dully.

Jude's eyebrows were still in his hairline and a grin was spreading across his face. "I didn't know Shannon was a guy's name," he replied. "From the looks of it, you're going to have a hard time walking after he's done with you."

Callie rolled her eyes. "We're just friends. He probably sent it on accident," she replied.

She looked down at the photo on her phone and had to force herself not to blush. Shannon had indeed sent a photo of his (very erect) penis. She had to admit, it was impressive. And much better groomed than she figured most penises were - not that she spent much time thinking about penises in general. But beyond size and excellent grooming, it looked like every other erect penis she'd seen. Once you've seen one, you've pretty much seen them all. Fortunately, there were no other identifying features so she knew anyone else who saw the picture wouldn't be able to guess it was him.

I think you sent that to the wrong person. She texted back. But thanks all the same 😋.

For the past month the two of them had kept in contact, occasionally texting. Usually it was a quick check in and an update on the day's activities, but recently they had been speaking more often. He had told her that his bike needed maintenence and he was worried his usual garage wasn't going to do the work right. Callie instantly suggested her father. Master Chief Ben Morrison spent his free time restoring motorcycles and selling them. There wasn't anyone else Callie would trust with her bike, so it made sense for her to suggest him to Shannon. And that suggestion got them talking more frequently, mostly about motorcycles.

Shit sorry! He replied. That definitely wasn't meant for you.

Callie nodded to herself, satisfied that her suspicions had been verified. No big deal 🙂.

Instantly another text came through. I'd say it was a pretty big deal but I'm kind of biased 😜.

Callie laughed. I'm sure you are.

"Good to go," her stylist said, tapping her shoulder.

"Did you sign the card for Maggie?" Jude asked, sliding into Callie's empty seat.

Callie nodded. "It's gonna suck when she leaves."

The biggest reason Callie had auditioned for the play was to hear Dame Maggie Smith say the word 'cuntwaffle'. So far she'd enjoyed that occasion every night for three months. Her life was made each and every time. But tonight was the Dame's last night and the cast and crew were sorry to see her go. Everyone had pitched in and gotten her a wonderful card and a beautiful bouquet of long stem roses. She was being replaced by the wonderful Julie Andrews and Callie was excited for the opportunity to work with another great, but she was sorry to see Maggie go.