Chapter 18

Unknown POV

"Boss, All of the guards are currently patrolling the entire area. If we do not move soon, They will find us here. I spot someone earlier and he hurriedly run before I can even stop him." My assistant inform me as I emerge myself for the trees and the sound of sticks snapping behind makes me clench my jaw.

"Start the car. We're getting the hell out of here." I grunt out entering the passenger sit and he start the engine then step on the gas driving away from our hiding spot.

My eyes snap to the side mirror when I heard a roaring sound outside. Two black motorcycle show up out of nowhere and I see a third one on their tails.

A loud bang hit the car then I look behind finding a big damage on the black tinted bullet proof window. I pull my gun out and open the window beside me before climbing half way out then aim at the closes person head pulling the trigger. I order my assistant to pass me the black bag under my seat for a better gun so I could shot this rats easier.

I focus my aim to the second one and pull the trigger. The bullet shot clean through his helmet killing him dead. About ten or more guards pop out of no where then start shooting at the car.

Fuck

"Boss, we're nearly out of here."

"Fucking hurry before more of this fuckers show up." I said and taking the AAC Honey Badger PDW (Sub machine gun) from the bag then shoot all the once on the front row. Each gone one by one as I shot their motorcycles and some on their bodies.

The motorcycles hit each other, some crash straight to the trees and fly backwards hitting the guards behind them.

After making sure no one following us any more, I get back inside placing my gun down as we enter the road suddenly making a bunch of car halt or swiveled to the side road which end up them having an accident.

"Dispose of this car and burn it far away from here." I grunt as I see a blood covering my shirt on my arm.

"Yes boss." He answered and I open the glove compartment taking the white gauze.

Ripping the sleeves of my arm, I look at the wound then wipe it down. A hole with blood pouring out on my arm and I can feel the bullet inside of it. Searching for anything to take it out with, I decided to just use my finger before pushing it inside the wound to take the bullet out.

I close my eyes and frown at the feeling but I continue to try taking the bullet out with my finger. Feeling a hard object at my fingertips, I shove my finger further then curl on the tip of the bullet.

Slowly dragging the bullet out, It finally pop out and I unclench my jaw relaxing a bit.

"Boss, I have called the doctor. He will stitch you up at the house later."

I look at him as he put his phone inside the cup holder. Warping the gauze on my arm, I tied it up at the end by holding the tip of the gauze between my teeth and the other in my hand pulling on it tight.

"Alright, While I stitch up, I want you to check on her. Make sure absolutely nothing happens to her and I want you to make sure they don't know about who's shooting their guard down." I said and stuff the bloody ripped sleeve inside my pocket jeans after I inspect the car making sure no blood is anywhere to be seen.

"Yes Boss." He answered and I close my eyes resting the back of my head on the seat.

Thinking back about my visit with my Angela, I relax a little as I remember how beautiful she look like today and how I wanted to just bring her along with me...