42

"I need your help." I said sternly to one of my old friends Phillip.

He pushed up his big round glasses with his finger and looked at me with a confused face.

"With what...?"

Phillip was someone I would describe as quite nerdy... He sat around and read books everyday at lunch, he was very skillful at computers and he only hung out in the library. He and I use to be friends last year but for some reason we stopped talking... I really don't remember why.

"Well... you're really good with technology right?" I asked.

We sat in front of a small coffee shop, I still had my backpack on my back because I asked to meet up with him right after school.

"Well I suppose." He glanced to his side. He surely couldn't be nervous around me?

"What about hacking?" I jumped straight to the point.

"Cait- I- that's not something I usually would do." He replied in shock.

"This is very, very serious Phillip. Someone is harassing me and I need your help to stop it!" I frowned.

"Who is harassing you?" He asked.

"That's not the point. Heres what I'm asking; we hack into someone's phone, and get rid of a picture forever. How hard would that be?"

Phillip seemed to think for a second.

"Doesn't seem hard at all. We just need a phone and the phone number of the person you what to hack." He said.

"You really don't know how much this means to me." I said.

"Its no problem." He said. "Hacking isn't illegal, but if we get caught, it won't be a good thing."

I nodded.

"Meet me at my house tomorrow at 5. We'll discuss more things and do what we have to do. Sounds like a plan?" I put out my hand for him to shake.

"Yup." He nodded and shook my hand.

***

I watched as Phillip walked up to my front door and before he even thought about knocking, I opened it.

"Hurry before someone sees you." I pulled him in by his arm.

"Does the person who is harassing you, live around here or something?" Phillip asked looking at me as if I was slightly insane.

"No... but just in case." I shrugged.

"Phillip!" My mom said cheerfully as she walked into the main hall we were in.

"Ms. Hill, how are you?" He smiled.

"Good! Wow I haven't seen you in a while-" my mother turned to glare at me as she said that. "You look great! Have you been working out?"

Phillip blushed and I groaned, pulling him up the stairs and telling her we have a project to work on.

"Alright, well, nice seeing you again!" My mom called up the stairs

"Same to you Ms. Hi-" I closed the door before he could get the rest of the name out.

"I'm sorry, I just can't have her cutting our time in half. I really want to get this done as soon as possible." I went straight to my dresser and started moving my clothes around, searching.

"Got it. Hacking now, conversations later... Can I ask what it is you're looking for?" Phillip sat in my desk chair.

"An old phone that we can use to hack into Nat- into the persons phone.... Ah, here it is." I smiled big as I went to Phillip and put the phone in his hand.

"It's powered off, but if we turn it on it will probably still be freshly charged." I sat on the end of my bed.

"Nice. Okay, what's the number?" Phillip asked as the phone finally lit up.

I called out the number and just watched as he pressed buttons left and right, back and forth.

After about 10 minutes he said "Ah
ha."

"What?" I looked up from messing with my nails.

"I'm into someones phone . Now, the thing about hacking into someones phone; you have to check to see if that person is currently on their phone because they will notice something is up when you are controlling their phone and they can't do crap about it. Now that I think about it... it's actually the fun part." Phillip smirked.

"Hm, and you say you don't do this kind of stuff." I glared at him playfully.

"Hey, never said I haven't done it before!" He laughed.

"But back to what you said, this person usually has his phone on silent and he barely ever uses it. Except to text and call or maybe sometimes get on Snapchat. Trust me, he's like a grandpa." I rolled my eyes.

Phillip snickered.

"Dang. Do you know the passcode to the phone?" He asked me.

I took the phone and put in the obvious code I saw Nathan enter many times; 1234.

He couldn't get any dumber to be honest.

"Now I'm going to go to the photo app..."

"Wait! I'll find the photos!" I cried snatching the phone.

"I'm sorr-"

"Don't apologize, you didn't do anything." I smiled a small smile at him and watched as he blushed.

Cringing I went to find the pic and as I looked through his photos I couldn't help but crack up.

Most of them were him "flexing" in the mirror.

I finally found them and deleted them, making sure to go to 'recently deleted' and erasing them for good.

"Okay the job has been done." I smiled.

"Nice. And are you sure he doesn't have any printed out or something?" Phillip asked sounding concerned.

I snickered. "He's way too dumb to think of that idea."