48

"We're finally out of high school guys!" Beth sighed throwing her papers into the trash bin on the way out of the school.

There were all types of happy energy from people as we left on the last day of school, ready for our summer vacation.

"I'm going to be surrounded by hot guys all summer." Beth said with excitement in her voice.

She hasn't been able to stop talking about how her family is going to some resort in Brazil with handsome bronzed men.

"Well I'm going to be babysitting most of my summer." I said.

I didn't have a problem babysitting thought. I was closer to Michelle and also I got to see Dillon more...

***

"Hello Cait. It's been a while since we've seen you around here!" Mr. Taylor said as he saw me. He has a nice looking navy blue suit.

I laughed. "True! Two weeks is such a long time to be away!" I joked.

Mrs. Danielle walked down the stairs in her beautiful black dress; looking like a super model.

"Wow you two look like a movie star couple!" I looked them up and down as Michelle started charging towards me.

"Thank you sweetheart." Mrs. Danielle said and Mr. Taylor did a funny dance move that made his wife slap his arm playfully.

"I've missed you!" Michelle said, hugging my waist tightly.

"I missed you today kiddo." I gushed.

"You guys have fun. We'll be back at around 10. The meeting shouldn't be as long as last times." The parents waved as they walked out the door.

We watched TV and talked about school, while eating a few snacks out the kitchen.

"Wheres your brother?" I asked.

"He went out. Why?" She asked me with a curious look.

"No reason." I flushed.

"Well alright." I heard her snicker.

This child is too suspicious and smart.

In the middle of 'The Parent Trap' I almost jumped out of my skin when I heard the front door open and Dillon and their little house visitor walk in, sounding like they were sharing a laugh.

It was darkly lit in the living room and I doubt they could see my face. Michelle was already asleep because I decided to wait a while before I brought her up to her bedroom.

"Wow that was amazing Dillon! I didn't know you were that skilled." I heard her say.

Closing my eyes tightly, I pretended to be asleep as best as I could. I wanted to bite the inside of my cheek in anger.

Skilled at what?

"Geez thanks. I've had lot's of practice with the girls in my art class. They were lot's of help."

"They were quite lucky I guess?" She mumbled.

"Eh, I guess." He said; I could hear the shrug in his voice.

What the fuck are they talking about?

"Well thanks for the feedback, Joanna. I hope she likes it too."

"No prob."

Then I heard Dillion's footstep up the stairs and her walk to their guest room in the back of the house.

That's when I shot up from my 'sleeping' position, my anger boiling.

What were they doing?! Clearly they were hanging out together. It was 9 pm, why the hell would be out together at this time?!

Calm down Cait... Half of me wanted to storm up to Dillon's room and question him with no mercy. The other half wanted to go to Joanna's room snd punch her.

Wait.

Joanna.

Punch...

I wanted to scream in frustration.

If this was my childhood bully Joanna Parks, I'm going to throw myself off a building.

I carried Michelle up to her room hoping Dillon wouldn't hear the commotion and come out.

"Hey there miss." I heard his deep voice that sent chills up my spine every time.

Damn him.

When did I allow myself to trust this boy?

"Hi." I said flatly. He immediately noticed something was wrong because of his facial expression.

"What did I do this time." He said almost playfully, but little did he know this was actually caused by him.

I walked out of Michelle's room, lightly closing the door and trotted down the stairs away from Dillon. When I noticed he was following me I bit my lip.

"Nothing." There was almost a strain in my voice.

Why was I so bad at hiding emotions? I really need to work on that.

I wanted to cry, but I didn't want him to see me cry. The last time he saw me cry and get upset I kissed him.

"Do you want to talk about it?" He asked.

I would clap for his amazing acting skills if I wasn't fuming at him.

"I have nothing to say." Was all I said as I sat on the couch.

Dillon followed and sat on the other side of the couch, keeping his distance; smart boy.

"Cait." He said.

I didn't answer.

We sat in silence.

______________________

Hey babes im back! I took a super long break and everyday I thought about you guys and im so happy im updating this! I'm back to regular updating (usually on
friday,,, depending on time zones it may be different because i always post friday nights) this isnt that much of a great chapter thought but I really hope you enjoy it. I really was ready to post a new chapter. Love you sososo much. Thank you xx