Ch13. 1 month later.

~~one month later~~
~~Y/N's POV~~

'Hello. This is Y/N again...not sure what to write about but here it goes.
I'm a creepypasta, or well sorta. I've been living with the pastas for a month now and everything has been great! DS and I have been getting along and she even changed up her look. Her once long hair was now short, to her shoulders (she was scared to cut it anymore) and dyed her bangs purple. She gave up her half mask for a creepy cat mouth mask. She was still mean to some people but was she working on it.
Hoodie and DS broke up I think. (Was they even dating?) not sure but she was trying to stay friends with him. They were working on it at least.
Some newbies came as well in the past month. One named Luke Hunter. He was pretty cool and DS took a liking to him. He said he was from an abandoned Circus called Fun House Circus (that sounds like a pretty cool story actually) that was ran by three other people. He could set things on fire with his eyes!
I don't know what happened to Blair. She just sorta disappeared.
Me and EJ has been talking. He actually talks to me. We share a room but it's nothing romantic. At night he tells me that he want to know more about the human body. I knew he was  fascinated with the human body and everything about it. He even told me about an insane guy who was stuck in an asylum that was the same way he was. Crazy to hear about someone who was like EJ. EJ told me his name was...Norman? Something Norman but I forgot his name.' I wrote in my book that Hoodie gave me. I smile at my little update to my book.
"Yo Y/N! We got a newbie!! His names -" DS yelled but was cut off by someone.
"DS STOP YELLING!" I think it was Jane. I laugh and head downstairs.
"Time to test the newbies." I say to myself.

'What a life I had.'

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Ohhhhhh it's not over yet! I still have so many ideas for this story! Let's see what happens next. >=3
Cya later! Bye my friends.