Ch19. I love you?

~~EJ's POV~~

I hope Hoodie and Y/N is getting a long. He's a nice guy so I trust him.
"Rosa where the hell are you?" I growl. She finally appears in a tree.
"Aww my senpai is back~" she purred.
"Shut up. Leave me and everyone alone at the mansion." I growl again.
"But I love you EJ. Can't you see?" Rosa made roses appear.
"After what you did, I don't care about you or your feelings. So stay out of my life."  I say and stomp on the roses.
"You...don't understand! She doesn't love you! Same with the other girl! They will never love you like I do!" Rosa jumps from the tree and tries to get closer to me.
"Wow...why didn't I listen to them back then? You're crazy! Listen Rosa...I hate you for what you did...I can't forget about it. I can't forgive you. Leave me and Y/N alone." I say and she starts crying. I walk away.
"SHE DOESN'T LOVE YOU!" She yells. I don't look at her, but it sound like she's breaking." Sh- doesn- l-love- yo-!" She continued to yell as I walk away. I should have never listened to her about the others, and I'm so glad Y/N didn't listen to her.
I continue to walk till I see a bright red rose. I stop and pick it up. It broke when I touched it, it was made of glass.
"EJ I love you." Rosa's faint voice said.  I sigh and continue walking, she soon disappeared. I hope forever.

~~Y/N's POV~~

I walk around the mansion, doing nothing but talking with Hoodie. He was nice and somewhat funny. I wanted to know what happened to EJ, but Hoodie and the others didn't know. So we just sat on the couch and watched Ben play a dance game.

After Ben lost to Hoodie in the dance game EJ came back, he seemed happy.
"Hey guys. Can I play?" EJ smiles.
"You wanna play a dance game?" Ben seemed surprised. "Sure!" Ben starts the game again and Hoodie fist bumps EJ.
"You back to normal?" Hoodie asks.
"What's the definition of normal exactly?" EJ chuckles. I giggle.

~~Time skip because EJ's dancing skills~~

"Where did you go this morning?" I ask as I sat on EJ's bed.
"Don't worry about it." EJ smiles and pushes my hair out of my eyes. I blush.
"Fine but I'll find out one day." I smile and cuddle EJ, which I think made him blush.
"Hey Y/N." EJ says quietly.
"Yeah?" I look at him, he wasn't wearing his mask and he was smiling.

"I love you." EJ says.
"I love you too, Jacky." I smile and hug him.

~~~~~~~~~~~~
This isn't the end! There's something I wanted to do for the last part. Hope you enjoyed!
Cya later! Bye my friends! =^-^=