CHAPTER 7

Kammy's pov

{I can't believe what I saw....Andie why just why *crying* I love you} I thought as I walk to the edge of the building the wind blowing through my hair { good bye world} just as I stepped to the edge more I heard a bellowing yell

"KAMMMY!!! " Andie raced over to me dressed only in his boxers grabs me and yanks me from the edge " WHAT THE HELL ARE YOU DOING!!" he screams holding me tightly across my waist I cried n struggle " let me go!!! You care nothing for me all you are is a jerk so let me die you jerk!! "

Andie eyes narrowed " what did I say last time stop saying that!!!! " he growls as he viciously Yanks me back in to his building and down to his apartment, I struggle crying and whimpering " let me go let 'e... Andie stops and flings me over his shoulder " shut up" he said I gasped " don't talk to me like that Andie stop it" I cried feeling my heart break more.

Andie kicks open the door to his bed room and fling me on the bed I gasped. And sit up fast " what the fuck were you doing on the roof kammy?? " he asked I screamed "WHY ELSE! ....I CAME TO CONFESS MY FEELINGS TO YOU AND YOUR HERE SHOVING YOUR... DING DONG IN TO SOME BITCH! " he looks at me" so what I we not even dating stop acting like I'm your man.... I have needs you know and what you saw just happen to be one of them " he said

--------

" you asshole..... I'm gonna leave now " as I get up and walked to the door. Andie got in my way n pushed me back on the bed " noooo we are going to talk about this " he said I gasped " excuse me??! I said I want to leave you can't hold me hostage in your room andie " he glares at me " I can.... And I will especially after the stunt you just pulled on the roof...... Now i'm pissed" he said I challenged him by staring right back at him..

" you have no right to be pissed off you hurt my feeling andie.. I. He grabs my wrist and gently pull me to his body " I know what I did was stupid and it hurt your feelings.... But what you did was worse..... You almost killed yourself kammy why... Don't ever do that to me again" he said tears ran from his eyes { why is he crying. If he cared he wouldn't have done it???}  I looked down sadly " I ...Andie I  I don't know if I can...trust you ..you have treated me so horribly ..but I still love you " I said.

{ this girl is a fool ...hehe a fool a cute adorable fool she has no ideas if she plays with fire she will get burned } the voice in Andie's head said  he growls to himself and  backs away {dammn it shut up you!!!}  Andie thought I watched him concerned  " Andie what's wrong ??...please tell me what's happening to you..you been getting more violent everyday ..you have even bruised me and ..I don't know if u did this but I woke up wot a bite mark'......he cuts me off by kissisng me forcefully on my lips catching me off guard.

--------------

" mmmmff!!!?...Andie!??" I gasped as he forced me on to my back on his bed  Andie was no short guy nor was he light he was tall , heavy with muscles  his hand gently strokes my hair I gasped and felt something sharp poking out his back  " Andie!!??  Stop it.. Your back!!!" I gasped looking up at him  with fear. He growls loudly