CHAPTER 20

Hey guys. Sorry for the delay.THE END HAS FINALLY COME my god. Writing this took almost a year since i joined😂 The end of devils love. As soon as i finish this. FINALLY I CAN BEGIN BOOK TWO!!XD

kammy pov

I watched as my brothers held their swords towards andie and sam,i knew this wouldnt makre them happy but now i had to think of something to stop them from tearing each other apart, they stared at each other than stared at me " kammy we are trying to reason with you whatever is growing inside your womb is dangerous please have mercy what we are telling you is the..." I cut my brother off and stood between him and Andie " Michael it's my child this may not be a monster you Gabriel and Raphe think it may be I... Michael paid no attention to my general plea ,he shoots pass me , sword risen and his eyes burning with anger " NO!!!!" I screamed. Andie block's Michael's incoming attack with his wing which breaks on impact releasing a bone -crunching sound in to the air.

" uugghhh" Andie grunts in pain as his broken wing fell limply to his side "you have no idea what you have done .. you have doomed Angel's ,Demon's and humans this will surely be the end of the world " Michael said , before I could speak I spotted Sam handing Candice who was still unconscious to Mikaela. " Mikaela hold Candice for me " he said he walked up to Michael with a stern but calm look on his face, " Sam?" I said Michael stared at him in his eyes , clearly not intimidated by the demon's glare " get out of the.....BAMMM! before Michael could even finish his sentence Sam's fist collided with Michael's jaw sending him crashing heavily in to a run down building . Gabriel and raphe grabbed their sword from their backs " why you!!!!" Gabe growled , Sam shot them a highly menacing glare that made even my skin begin to crawl . " shut the hell up already !!! how do you fucking know hybrids are bad? ..you guys are suppose to be angle's aren't you?.. don't tell me your willing to skin open your own sister to kill something that hasn't even been born yet are you.. am I right?" Sam growled I looked at Matthew and his sister's both of them were hybrid's but only I knew this I don't know how the others will react to them . as I head over to andie I gave him a gently smile and gentle hug him " let me heal your wing my love " I said happily ,Andie smiled and nodded " this isn't what was suppose to happen we only joined you dammn monster's to save our dear sister and yet now we find out that shes carrying an abomination" Gabriel said.

" SHUT UP you guys are making me sick with all that perfection talk about what should and what shouldn't be born augh.. it's kammy's child ..let her decide if she wants it or not. Just because you guy's are her older brother's don't mean shit !" Mikaela yelled the young girl was very aggravated by how the other's were behaving, " stay out of this child you nor your brother have no part in this " raphe said Mikaela smirked and looked at him " oh yeah well I be you geniuses didn't know that me and my brother are half human and half demon now did you tough guy" she said sarcastically I got up and walked towards them " guys please no more fighting please we just killed silas and the demons that tried to kill... I stopped .. a heavy feeling fell over me it was almost dark and it was the feeling of anger.. no .. worse .. it was undeniable rage , " Kam? kammy what's wrong is something wrong?" Matthew asked waving his hand in my face . my pupil's dilated as I see a shine object zip towards us . with explosive speed I had it in my hand , my reaction was so fast the others stared at me dumbfounded " what the what? how the hell did you do that" Matthew gawked with his jaw wide open , I paid no attention to his reaction I could sense Michael and he sure as hell wasn't happy " I WILL KILL YOU!!!" he bellows with rage , as he shot at us all with blinding speed I appeared next to him and quickly knocked the living hell out of him , making him face plant so hard in to the floor the ground cracked from the mere force " That is enough!" I said Gabriel and raphe let out a gasped {oh god she's stronger than Michael now... oh we are so fucked} they thought .

I turned to him " you two.. I want you guys to listen to me and listen to me real good this is my baby and I am keeping it.. you both saw me crack the floor with Michaels face .. if you two do anything ...ANYTHING to harm me .. my baby.. my lover . Sam and Candice .. I assure you.. I will break every single bone in your body including your fingers and toes and your wings you got me" I said .shooting them a glare , my brother's nod " yeah we heard you loud and clear sis".Matthew slither's to andie's side and begins to whisper " dude good luck handling all that fury if I was you I'd try to stay on her good side " he said andie looks at him and gave him a devilish smirk " pssh your taking to the son of Satan handling her will be my lust and pleasure" he said demonically as he came to my side and roughly pulls me too him " oof can you be a bit more gentle to me" I smirk Andie kisses my forehead " you love it rough we totally trashed the.. "TMI DUDE'S TMI" Sam said holding Candice I smiled and stared at the sky the sun shined down on us promising a new day .. and hopefully a new future.

{ 1 month later}

after everything that has happened life was beginning to look much better , my brother's returned to their usual activities of protecting humanity, Mikaela and Matthew went on doing the same thing dropping in once in a while to say hi to me and the other's .Sam has confessed his love for Candice and are now dating and living happily together and as for me and my dear fiancé /Boss Andie we have returned back to his club and are making changes to it so everyone can enjoy it. " hey kammy come here for a second" Candice called me , I stood on my balcony with her watching as birds flew pass us " what's going on girl" " remember how you always told me you dreamed of going to Transylvania for a vacation?" she said I nod " yeah?" a silly grin spread across her face as she slowly lifts two plan tickets up to my face I gasped ".. no way!!" I said " way" I tackled her so hard I forgot we were on the balcony of my apartment " kammmmmmmmmyyyyy!!!!" she screams as we fell over the edge n began to plummet 8- stories " oops" my held her arms tightly as my angelic wing poped out I flew us back up .

" ok I know your excited but did you really have to almost kill us " she gasped trembling terribly,I rubbed her arm " sorry its kinda hard to contain my excitement especially with the baby coming" I said rubbing my belly Candice hugs me " you and andie are gonna have one hell of a child when its born kam... but I hope your ready for the trip. you never know what we will see when where staying in Transylvania" she said I smiled at her and rubbed my belly { yeah I cant wait. nothing bad will happen this time}. meanwhile from far away a figure in a black cloak watched us his golden eye's locked on my face "you should be careful what you say kammy.. your trip is gonna take a drastic turn

THE END!!!