June 10th, 2019 - ?

"Just? Wakup. Wak-"

At least, that's what Justin seemed to hear. He was too dazed to focus on words.

"Wano?" someone else seemed to say.

Then the floor rose, and became very bumpy. He felt air on his face and realized he was being moved.

"Ge... cow," someone ordered. The voice was sharp, familiar. He found himself thinking of vegetables for some reason.

The world became soft. Another moment and it grew very warm.

Another moment and someone slapped him in the face.

He bolted up from the couch, startled. The group was watching him like a lab rat in a cage.

"Erm, sorry," someone grumbled. A Swiss knife flashed through Justin's mind.

"Justin." Someone was leaning down. His eyesight was still shot, but she drew in just close enough for him to recognize her.

Ivy held up something.

"Drink."

Justin tried to lift his arm and panicked when it didn't move, but with some determination he jerked it into motion. It rose slowly to meet the cup, which he brought to his mouth to drink as instructed. Water.

He gasped at how cold it was and some dribbled from his mouth to his chin, where a little more trickled down to his chest.

"Smooth, Justin," Jonah griped.

"How do you feel?" Ivy asked, sounding buisnesslike.

He didn't answer, but focused on his breathing. He looked up for long blonde hair and the scar like a line of glue. Ella was one of the closest to him, standing just over his face, forest-green eyes widening as they met his. The red tint beyond the iris didn't escape him, and he wondered....

"Justin, focus. Stay with us."

He wanted to talk, but his throat felt swelled. He drank some more of the water.

As he sipped, his heart stopped its thumping. His eyesight was coming back, along with some presence of mind. They'd set him on the couch, even covering him with a blanket. His feet were elevated by a tower of pillows. The whole gang surrounded him now – all 6 accounted for. Some looked pale, but it was clear no one else had passed out.

He felt anxious all over again. Why him?

"What happened?" he croaked.

Ivy frowned. "I think you went into some kind of hypovolemic shock."

"He- he lost... volume? Of what?"

"Blood, Ella. Obviously."

She put a hand to Justin's forehead.

"Still too cool. Clammy. ...You need to stay here, get some bedrest."

"What are you, his mom?" Jonah pounced. "We need to get the hell out-"

"I know, Jonah," Ivy snapped. "I know. How about we figure that out when one of us isn't halfway dead?"

Jonah's face puckered up, but she feel silent. She turned to Justin with a look that was almost, just maybe reminiscent of... worry?

Justin wanted to tell everyone he was fine, but lying seemed too much effort for the moment.The room was quiet a while. No one left Justin's side, and he was starting to feel pretty awkward. He could use a nap, without 6 sets of eyes on him.